Surprise?

Ri-Young's POV:

I sighed in boredom as I watched the TV playing a movie. 

"Meh, watched this one already,"  I thought to myself as I flipped on different channels. 

My phone rang and the screen showed an unknown number. Surely, it's someone who called the wrong number right? Or, it could also be my client.

I decided to pick up the phone and greeted the other person on the line kindly. 

"Hello, Good morning how may I help you?" 

"Yes, hello can I please speak to Ms. Kim Ri Young? Its urgent." The gentlemen said from the other line. 

"This is her, what can I help you with sir?" I questioned. 

I heard him let out a little giggle. 

"Don't tell me you forgot about me already," He said. 

I tilted my head in confusion as he said that. 

Well, I heard his voice somewhere before. It seems awfully familiar, but I cant quite tell yet. 

"Damn snowflake, how could you forget about me?" 

Snowflake..

There, that's it.  

"You're seriously still calling me that, bunny?" I laughed. 

"Why cant I? It represents you so I don't mind." 

"How exactly does it represents me in any way?" I giggled. 

"Well, you're a very sweet girl with pure intention in everything you do and you're very fragile." He explained. 

Well, he's been calling me that ever since we met at the park. After my surgery we used to hung out a lot before he decided to move to another town. We promised that we would still keep in contact but as time passes we both got really busy so we didn't really have time to text or call each other anymore. I was busy with helping my dad on the business and he was busy on his own career on becoming a singer as well. 

"Jungkook-ah, how've you been?" I said then heard the bathroom door open. 

"I'm good snowflake, but hey shouldn't I be the one asking you that? How are you?" He asked in concern. 

I felt Jimin tap me on my shoulder. I looked back as he mouthed 'who are you talking to?' 

I smiled then mouthed the words 'talk to you in a bit'  then gestured him to go away. 

He furrowed his eyebrows but still walked away, understanding my privacy. 

"I'm doing fine. You don't have to worry about me getting headaches anymore you know." I answered. 

"I know I know, it looks like you found someone you can rely on based on your social media feeds huh?" He said teasingly. 

I could feel his smirk from the other line. 

"Yeah," I said looking over the balcony to see Jimin drying his hair while looking at the scenery. 

"Is he treating you well? Cause I swear if he does you wrong I'll-"

"Woah, calm down champ. Its alright." I cut him off. 

I mean we're doing alright right now... I think?

"Okay. If you need anyone to talk to just call me, alright? I'll always be here for you." He said 

I smiled hearing that.