Finally!

Ri Young's POV:

Today is such a happy and bright day. Wanna know why? Because I got the guts to confess to my crush. Yeah, you know who he is, Park Jimin. Oh how I love that name. The name which made me blush everytime people mention it. I've been crushing on him since my freshmen year.

But, uhm.. Ever since freshmen year, since the time I started to save Taegu from SooMin,  Jimin started to bully me. Not on SooMin's command, but on his own will.

Yes, Lee SooMin is the senior's name. The ome that bullied Taegu. I say 'bullied' because its in the past. Taegu had moved school because of that.

Before he moved, we became a really great friend and a close one to be exact. He loves music same like me. He's a really fun and a great person to talk to. If only everyone knew that. Argh, gawd, now I miss him.

Anyway, as I was saying. I confessed to Park freakin' Jimin yesterday on the garden near the pond. Yeah, this school is pretty big so, no doubt.

Flashback:

It was dismissal time, I was waiting outside his classroom, waiting for him to go out. Slouching back to the wall behind me, I breathe in and out. I was getting nervous. Yes, I'm about to confess to Jimin.

'You can do this Kim Ri Young, just tell him how you truly feel.' I cheered myself up. I sigh deeply, getting nervous by every second.

Suddenly, negative thoughts came rushing to my mind, 'What if he say no?' 'what will I do if he laughs at me?'.

Suddenly the classroom door stood open, making be stand back straight. Little by little the seniors start emptying the classroom.

Then the person that I've been waiting for, Park Jimin. I called out his name making him look at my very direction. I stare into his brown charamel eyes. I gulp at how beautiful and hipnotizing it is.

"Umm, Sunbae, can I talk to you at the school garden near the pond?" I look down, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Okay," He said and started walking ahead. I sigh in relief and held my hand close to my heart.

'Fighting!' I whispered before turning around to follow him.

Once we reached the location, he turned around to face me and I stopped.

"So what is it?" he ask sounding un-interested.

"Uhm.. S-sunbae, I-I've been w-willing to tell you this for a l-long t-time.." I stuttered the words out.

"Mhmm.." He said nodding.

"I uh..  I Love You sunbae, that's what I've been wanting to tell you. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I ask him closing my eyes in process.

It took a moment of silence until he agreed. I was shocked myself. Did he just...

"Did you just agreed?" I ask again out of shock.

"Yeah, you don't want me to?" He ask putting his hands on his pocket.

"N-no! Its j-just, I can't believe it." I said and slowly smiled.

-End of flashback-

"Jagi!" I called out to a familiar boy who is putting his books against his locker.

He looked at me for a brief moment before looking back to continue putting his books.

I frowned when he did that, I slowly approach him and sude hugged him. He froze but then quickly lock his lockers and gently push me off of him.

"I can't go home with you today, I have to pick up my cousin." He said and kissed my cheeks.

I smiled and blush at his cute acts.

"Its okay. I understand." I said and nod my head.

Then, you smile and walk away. All I did was stood there and watch as you walk away slowly drifting away from my sight.

How can you be that handsome? Even when you are sad, angry and frustrated, you still look perfect in my eyes. Sometimes you ask me why am I not doing anything when you bullied me. Well, Park Jimin the answer is simple. Its because I love you. 

To be continued

A/n: YO guys, its mehh. hehehe. I should've updated this chapter on Monday as I promised to my friend. But then I haven't got time to upload this on wattpad because of some school issues. So thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoy! See you soon! Anyway, I'm currently at school now so, byee