meeting a friend for lunch

When loona woke up she saw mike laying down next to her in the cutest way ever. She really couldn't resist taking a selfie with him sleeping with her. After she took the photo mike woke up.

Morning loona said a very tired mike. Morning mike, Let's get ready for the day said loona. They both got up and dressed for the day, loona dresses in her usual outfit while mike gets a red v neck shirt Blue jeans and a black hat.

They walked out to the meeting room where blitz, moxxie and millie were just hanging out.

Morning guys said millie in a really good mood.

Morning miss millie said mike. Morning fuckers said loona. Moxxie started to get annoyed really quickly after hearing it. How is my loonie tooney and her puppy wuppy said blitz.

Were good blitz, please stop calling me that is really fucking Annoying. Said loona.

Ah ah ah no swearing there's a child here . Any way everyone you have day off so do whatever You want Said blitz.

When blitz said that loona got a text from her friend Octavia asking if she wanted to get lunch with her. Loona texted sure but also if she could bring another friend with her. Octavia texted sure she could.

(At a local restaurant)

Loona and mike walked inside and met up with Octavia, she was a tall owl like demon with a british accent, a black beanie a red and yellow star shirt black pants and jacket with beautiful pink eyes and a gray colored feathers.

Octavia notices mike and bends down to say hi to him. Hi there you little cutie I'm Octavia, whats your name? Asked Octavia. Mike its nice to meet you Ma'am. Said mike.

How polite loona you never said you're friend is such a gentleman.
Well he is 6 years old. Said loona to octavia. Well let's get some lunch guys said Octavia.

As they were eating there food loona noticed mike and Octavia staring at each other when the other is not looking and smirked at both of them.

octavia then asked, So mike what do you like to do for fun. Mike just sat there for five seconds then said very quietly that he likes to draw.

He even showed her a picture From yesterday that he made with loona and the others. Wow that's impressive can you draw me. Asked Octavia.

Mike grabbed a piece of paper and a crayon then started to draw Octavia in just 30 seconds then he showed it to her.

Its beautiful thank you mike then she kissed his cheek. She noticed that he didn't respond in any way, she became confused then asked. Are you okay mike what's wrong. He hides behind loonas tail then pointed towards a very mean goat looking demon across the restaurant.

Loona felt mike holding tightly on her tail breathing heavily looking like he was having a panic attack. Loona told Octavia it was time to go she nodded okay and picked up mike and they left quickly not leaving anything behind. As they left the goat like demon found a picture on the table they were sitting at and growled in anger.

So the little twerp made a break for it well, He's gonna regret it!. said the goat demon.