sick day again

Right now Mike is laying down in bed with tissues next to him because once again he's sick.

Hang on kiddo moms here with your medicine. Said loona.

Thanks mom, just seeing you makes me feel better. Said Mike while coughing.

Just as Mike drank his medicine blitz came in with a quarantine suit. Which got on loona's nerves.

Blitz seriously. Said loona.

Yes seriously I don't want to get sick like my grandson here. No offence kid. Said blitz.

No problem......AAAACCCHHHOOOOO!
Said Mike.

Where's moxxie and millie, they should've been here by now. Said blitz.

Just then he got phone call from millie.

Hey blitz I am calling you to let you know that me and moxxie won't be coming in today. Said millie.

Why not asked blitz. Just than he heard the loudest sneezes so far. Then realizes that they are sick too.

Oh fuck you guys are sick too. Asked blitz.

Yes unfortunately we are sir said moxxie.

Well see you guys when we are feeling better bye now. Said millie.

Shit now m&m are sick now what do we do. asked blitz.

Hey blitz just so you know octavia is coming over to help out with Mike. Said loona.

Okay sweetie that's fine. Said blitz.

(Later)

Octavia made some soup for Mike and fed it to him. While loona and blitz got alot of mail for Mike from almost everyone Mike knows. Everyone from The hazbin hotel sent him some tissue boxes, verosika mayday and her crew sent a box of get well cookies, the royal family sent some warm tea, the school sent him some Gatorade for him and his new friend Gregory and his family sent a special kind of pizza that was glowing and changing color.

Just than loona heard a knock from the door and went to open It. It was tex and beelzebub who came to give Mike a healing potion they got.

Here this should heal him quick enough but he might be asleep for a few hours. Said vortex.

Thanks guys this means a lot. Said loona.

Just help the cute little boy and then thanks us later. Said beelzebub.

Loona then gave Mike the potion and he started to yawn and fell asleep. Just than everyone left mikes room so he could rest.

(The next day)

Mike was feeling alot better and loona was happy to see her boy was feeling better just than he noticed his grandpa wasn't there.

Huh I wonder were grandpa is. Asked Mike.

AAAACCCHHHOOOOO! sneezed blitz.

Uh oh here we go again.said loona.