keeping the truth from loona

Blitz and mayberry were relaxing on the couch watching the simpsons. They began laughing when homer got stabed in the crotch with a viking helmet. As they were watching they got q knock on the door as blitz opens it it's another letter from the orphanage in wrath.

"Fuck these shit heads again?" Said blitz.

"Maybe the letter has a phone number on it. If it does call them and tell them to fuck off". Said mayberry.

"Great idea honey". Said blitz.

He finds the phone number and dials it. The person on the other line awnsers it.

"Hello this is superintendent prya burnout". Said the other line.

"Hello I'm blitz ceo of the imitate murder professionals. Father of loona hellhound and grandfather of mike hellhound. I received a letter from you a few days ago." Said blitz.

"Oh yes regarding the custody of the boy yes I do remember righting that letter and received your vile letter telling me to fuck off. I do remember that". Said pyra.

"I just want you to stop sending us letters because we're keeping the kid and we aren't giving him up" said blitz.

"Sir it is technically not up to you to tell us what we can and can't do you aren't the legal guardian of mike. Loona is and the letters are for her to read. So until she responds to me then the letters will keep on coming." Said pyra.

Blitz was left speechless hearing that. mayberry than decided to take the phone and continue the conversation.

"Hello there I'm blitz wife mayberry look is there any way for us not to get these letters here anymore.?" Asked mayberry.

"Well you have two options. 1 come to court and win the custody case or 2 just hand him over peacefully and I'll have no reason to send them to your home." Said pyra.

"Well fuck you and never bother us again or we will kill you bye bye now". Said mayberry.

As she hung up both blitz and mayberry started freaking out and are trying to think of a way loona can't find out about this. So blitz said " just make sure loona doesn't get the mail".

(5 day Montage)

Monday: Loona receives a package and finds a letter blitz takes it saying it's bills.

Tuesday: Mike is about to grab the mail but mayberry says she'll take care of it. As he walks away she burns it.

Wendsday: Phone rings and as loona was about to awnser it. Mayberry tells her mike is choking she runs over to Mike giving him the himlick while mayberry blocks the number.

Thursday: Mike and toothless find a letter addressed to his mother then blitz snags it saying its from the bank. Blitz then blends it and drinks it and says don't worry.

Friday: loona was looking through the piles of letters from clients she finds one for her then both blitz and mayberry tackle her tham grabs the letter and shredded it. But loona was pissed that both her adopted parents tackled her over a letter.

Both blitz and mayberry are laying down on the couch Exhausted due to getting rid of the hundreds of letters and excuses for all the stuff that happened. Blitz than gets a call from stolas.

"Yeah stolas what's up?" Said blitz.

"Hello blitz just wanted to let you know that we have delt with that orphanage superintendent and she'll never bug you again". Said stolas.

"Great so how did you get rid of her" asked blitz

" Oh octavia just shot her through the head with a blessed tipped riffle." Said stolas.

"Well thanks for telling me."Said blitz.

"What did stolas say honey" asked mayberry.

"That we have nothing to worry about so no more letters again".said blitz.

Then loona and mike entered the living room asking if they're okay because they've been acting weird all week.

"We'll never tell" said both blitz and mayberry at once.