friends with a popstar

(Inferno academy)

Mike was just eating lunch at his table with some other kids, which he befriended.  There was peter(imp), luke(owl demon), and Gia (a cheetah angel demon hybrid) like Mike her father was an demon and her mother was an angel. They were just eating their lunch then they see all the other kids wearing verosika mayday merch.

"Huh I guess a lot of the kids here like ms mayday". Said Mike.

"Wait bro do you know verosika mayday ". Asked Luke.

"Oh yeah I see her when ever she's in town her and my grandpa really don't like eachother." Said Mike while eating his sandwich.

"Wow I didn't know that you and verosika mayday are friends". Said Gia.

"Why is it such a big deal is she like coming for a visit today?". Asked peter.

"Yeah didn't you see the posters on the wall". Said Mike pointing at a poster.

The poster

Verosika mayday coming today to promote the inferno academy.

Only on April 25th 2022.

Everyone was getting excited about the succubus popstar coming many of the kids brought posters of her to get an autograph some with cameras to take a photo with her.

"Hey Mike do you think she'll see you from the crowd of students". Asked Gia.

"I doubt it." said mike.

(Later)

Verosika's tour bus arrives at the school and as she steps out all the children start cheering her name.

"Yes yes thank you kids I love you too". Said verosika mayday.

While she was waving to the children Mike and his group were in the back because it's super crowded.

"I guess she can't see us not that I'm surprised." Said Peter.

"Sorry guys I did say she wouldn't notice us." Said mike.

Just as he turned around he bumps into verosika mayday and all the other kids watched and thought that she would get mad at mike then leave. But instead this happened.

"Hey Mike it's been awhile cutie how are you". Asked verosika .

"I'm good miss mayday how about you." Asked mike.

All of the students were shocked that mike of all children knew verosika mayday.

As the day went by mike was bothered by other students about verosika mayday questions like if he and she were dating, or how long they knew eachother or even if she's his ain't or something.

Mike got annoyed by all these questions so he went to the principals office to speak with his grandma aka ms mayberry(who is the new principal).

"Hey Mike what's wrong?" Asked mayberry.

"People are bugging me because I know verosika mayday". Said Mike.

"Well sorry to hear that if you want you can stay here until it's time to go home we only have 15 minutes left of the day anyway". Said mayberry.

"Sure thing grandma". Said mike.

As the bell rang mike and mayberry were walking to their car but it broke down so mayberry called it to get fixed and verosika walked up to them.

"Hey is something wrong with your car". Asked verosika.

"Yeah the engine isn't working so me and mike will have to walk home". Said mayberry.

"I can give you a lift I'm heading their anyway". Said verosika.

"Thanks we appreciate it". Said mike.

Some students saw Mike and principal mayberry ride with verosika mayday and some where very jealous of mike at that moment.

(Back home)

Mike was relaxing on his bed watching transformers when he heard knocks on his window from some of the older kids at his school.

"Yo doggo any chance you introduce me and my crew to verosika mayday". Asked the leader of the group.

Mike than shut his blinds and walked away. Than the older kid tried knocking again but when the blinds opened loona walked over with a load shot gun and a sign saying GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE NOW!

Than they all ran off screaming. Loona than hugged mike and closed his blinds.