dragon race

It was morning and the imp crew were getting ready to beat verosika mayday and her succubus crew in a dragon race. And are currently looking at some dragons at a animal shelter. And the dragons are the same ones from how to Train Your Dragon movies.

Hey you employee guy. Said blitz.

How can I help you sir. Asked the employee.

What dragons here are fast, I need one to win a dragon race. Said blitz.

Okay how about a monstrous nightmare these baby's are pretty tough. Said the employee.

Nah too hot. Said blitz

What about a nadder.

Too spikey

A zippleback.

Two heads.

How about a gronkle.

Too damn slow.

While blitz was talking to the employee Mike and loona saw a very adorable night fury looking dragon and mike went up close to him and they both bonded. With eachother quickly.

Hey about this night fury. Asked loona.

Wonderful choice the poor thing has been here for 3 years. Said the employee.

Well looks like you are my partner for the race buddy. Said Mike

(Later)

They than arrive at fire canyon for the dragon race and they meet up with verosika mayday and her crew and verosikas dragon was a fucking singe tail.

Well looks like you found your dragon kid but not fast enough to win kid. Said verosika.

Don't let her get to you. Said loona.

Thanks mom. Said Mike.

As Mike and verosika walked to the cliff and vortex explained the rules.

Okay no attacking eachother no blasting obstacles and most importantly no distracting your competitor. Said vortex.

Ready set go. Said apple.

Mike and verosika then raced throw out the cayon Mike and his night fury made it through the swift obstacles while cerosika and her singe tail
We're acing it through the trees.

But when a storm came over them and  got in their way verosika and her singe tail decided to fly close tho the ground to avoid lightning but Mike and his night fury chose to go in the storm to get a better shot at winning.

It was storming hard, mike and his night fury then broke through the clouds and saw verosika was almost to the finish line.

Don't worry bud we got this. Said Mike.

They then dived down at hight speed to make it pass Verosika. As she was about to cross mike and his dragon made it first and won the race.

We did it said Mike.

Fuck yeah said millie

Shit that was awesome.

So proud of you Honey. Said loona.

Blitz then started teasing verosika about loosing. Ha bitch we won hahaha.
Verosika was not amused.

Mike than walked up to verosika and thanked her for the race.

Wait what? Said verosika.

That was fun I never raced like that before thank you. Said Mike ad he hugged her.

Blitz and everyone else were shocked.

Your welcome Mike. Said verosik returning the hug.

Well blitzo you won fair and square so the spot is yours. Said verosika.

Okay well at least Mike had fun. Said blitz.

Verosika then leaves with her crew and blitz looks at Mike and his dragon and asked loona. Are we really keeping him?

Come on blitz Mike looks so happy and you have to admit that that dragon is adorable. Said loona.

Okay I guess he could keep him. Said blitz.

Mike than decided to name the night fury after the one from httyd.

I'll name you toothless. Said Mike.

Toothless then roared in agreement and they then hugged eachother.

While that happened millie got a call from her folks asking if they wanted to come over again.

Sure and you'll be able to meet our newest family member. Said millie.