happy birthday mike

(July 16)

Mike is out with Collin for the day while everyone else is getting ready for mikes birthday.

(Okay everyone we have at least 3 hours to get this place ready for mikes surprise party, alright moxxie how are we on food) asked blitz.

(We have plenty of chips drinks and snacks). Said moxxie

(What about pizza do we have that). Asked blitz.

(Ah shit I forgot the pizza!) Said moxxie.

Just than loona arrived with Gregory and the other glamrock animatronics with a few boxes of pizza and some presents for Mike.

(I kinda thought this would happen so I called roxy and she hooked us up). Said loona.

(Well okay just put the pizzas on the table). Said moxxie.

Monty and chica placed the pizzas on the table and millie and mayberry were baking a cake for the party. But it didn't really.....go so well.

(Fuck the instructions I've made cake before mara I can do it without the book.) Yelled millie.

(You're just adding a bunch of sugar and candy that's not in the recipe if you just let me help I can make it right.) Said mayberry.

(Mike only deserves the best cake and I've known him longer than you so back off) Said millie.

(Excuse me! Mike is my grandson and I've lived with him for 5 years and I've gotten to know him so don't get in my face you mommy wannabe.) Said mayberry

(Thems fighting words) Said millie.

They both got into a fight. While loona was welcoming all the guests vortex, Skylar, verosika, millies family, angel dust, cherri bomb, cletus. Keenie, octavia, stolas, stella ,his friends from school Gia, peter and Luke. And peter parker and Dr strange attended as well.

(Hey guys thanks for coming Mike will love having you guys here.) Said loona.

(No problem and.... holy crap is that toothless from how to Train Your Dragon. ) Asked peter.

(Yes that's mikes pet he's a big softie) Said loona teasing toothless.

Vortex and Skylar ask where Mike is and loona explains that he's with Collin because she wanted to surprise him with a surprise birthday party.

(Meanwhile with Collin)

(So Mike did you enjoy fishing.) Asked Collin.

(It was okay I wish I caught something) Said mike.

(How about we go to the arcade for a little bit).said Collin

(Okay.) Said mike

(Back at the party)

Loona and tex check in on mayberry and millie only to find that the kitchen is a disaster and they are fighting eachother.

(What is going on here) said loona pissed off.

(SHE STARTED IT!) both said.

(Absolutely fucking great know we don't have a mother fucking cake.) Said loona.

(I could make the cake I was a baker as a kid.) Said vortex.

(Perfect you two out now!) Loonas said to millie and mayberry.

While tex was baking the cake loona got a text from Collin telling her that him and mike are at the arcade and will be home soon and asks if she's almost done. She replies yes and that their ready.

Blitz walks over to the snacks and verosika is there too and they both gave a aggressive look towards eachother.

(How about just today we deal with eachothers presence today and later go back to hating eachother.) Said blitz

(You've got yourself a deal prick) Said verosika.

Dr strange and peter parker hang out with the children showing off their powers and all the kids are in awe. While the animatronics are talking with the house guests.

(So yeah Gregory and mike have been friends for at least 5 years and it's nice having him over for sleepovers). Said Roxanne

(Yeah Mike is fun to have over I should know we sleep together). Said octavia .

Only to get a weird expression from Roxanne. And she explains not in a adult way more like her comforting him when he's scared.

Loona looks outside and sees mike and Collin walking up to the house. So loona tells everyone to get in their places.

As Mike opens the door everyone yells out SURPRISE!!!!!. And mike is speechless .

(Happy birthday my beautiful pup) Said loona.

Just than. Vortex walks out with a vanilla cake and everyone is enjoying the party.

Millie and chica were playing connect 4, than Monty and vortex started arm wrestling eachother. Freddy was serving the food. And they all gathered for the piñata shaped like homer simpson. All the kids just aimed for his crotch because they thought it would be funny. Even kennie laughed at it.

(Alright everyone time for cake).
Said blitz.

Everyone was enjoying the vanilla cake that vortex made.

(I'm  extremely happy that everyone came and that grandpa blitz and miss mayday are getting along.) Said mike to loona.

(Yeah I'm surprised blitz and verosika aren't going at it. ) Said loona.

Both blitz and verosika are currently holding back being mean to eachother and are just smiling awkwardly.

(Later)

Mike opened a bunch of presents from everyone.

Gregory and the glamrocks : a ps5 qnd security breach.

Angel dust and cherri bomb: nerf mega bow.

The goetia family: armor for toothless.

Vortex and Skylar: art supplies.

Gia: optimus prime toy

Peter(imp): a skull shirt.

Luke: invisibility cloak.

Verosika: fluffy blanket

Blitz and mayberry: 500 dollars.

Moxxie and millie: ironman helmet.

Millies family: vr headset.

The angels: an enchanted sword.

Peter parker and Dr strange: a actual spiderman suit.

And finally loona gives mike her gift as he opens it it's a little necklace with they're photo together on the day loona adopted him.

(Thank you all so much this means everything to me.) Said mike.

helluva boss: son of a hellhoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara