loona and mikes day out

It was 2 days after everyone found out mike was a angel, mike felt a little down knowing that he's different from loona.
He than heard a knock on the door.

Hey honey are you feeling okay asked loona.

Yeah I'm fine mom I'm just thinking. Said Mike.

Loona understood what mike was thinking about and she sat down right next to him on his bed to talk.

Look mike I know you're still confused about the whole angel thing but you shouldn't have to worry about it. Said loona.

I know mom but it's hard to except that your something other than what the rest of your family is. Said Mike.

Hey kiddo don't forget I was the only hellhound in this shit. before you showed up.
Said loona in a playful manner.

Yeah I should just move on... but I want to ask you something. Said Mike.

Loona: What's up?

Are you going to ask out Mr Collin? Asked Mike.

Loona than blushed as he asked that question. Well not right this second I mean if he is okay with it maybe. Said loona.

As they sat there quietly loona than asked if Mike wanted to explore earth for a bit.

Sure mom sounds fun. Said Mike.

(On earth)

As loona and mike than arrived on earth on a place called Nashville Tennessee.

Loona is jn her human form dressed up in a red sweater with a black heart and black sweat pants with red vanns.

Mike was in his human form dressed in a blue sweater with blue Jean's with red vanns.

As they were walking they decided to get lunch at a restaurant named chili's
As they sat at a table they ordered some food and decided to talk about some stuff.

So mom is grandpa going to marry ms mayberry. Asked Mike.

I'm not sure blitz might I just hope he's happy with her and doesn't screw up with her like he did with verosika. Said loona.

OK mom. Said Mike.

(Music montage)

After lunch they decided to go to an arcade and loona and mike won alot of tickets and got a bunch of prizes. And then they went a roller coaster play some air hockey and got some cool new hats saying i love mom and I love my son. And watch the fire works in the sky.

(Later at night)

That was fun mom thanks for cheering me up. Said Mike.

No problem son anything for you. Said loona.

She than saw a movie theater opened and tickets for venom let there be carnage was free for cosplayers night.

Fuck I don't have any cosplay for it. Said loona.

She turned to Mike to show that he had turned into venom already and he gave loona some of the symbiote as a cool cosplay.

Hey Mike I've been wondering where the hell did you get your powers? Asked loona.

Mike in a venom voice, I'm not sure I've had them for as long as I remember.

Both of them than bought tickets some popcorn, sodas and churros. They than sat down at their seats and waited for the movie to start than some guy walked up to loona and tried to flirt with her.

Hey baby ain't you too hot to cosplay. Said the person.

Fuck off dick. Said loona.

Hey I'm talking to you lady. Said the man as he grabbed loona's arm.

Then Mike got up and said in his venom voice. Is there a problem.

No sir......no problem h..here. said the man in fear.

Good now like the beautiful woman said fuck off NOW!said Mike venom.

The weirdo than ran away and mike sat down. Wow you're good with that disguise son. Said loona.

Thanks now let's watch the movie. Said Mike.

(At home)

Mike and loona were just playing video games, and enjoyed eachothers company and then they fell asleep on the couch with smiles on both their faces.