taking in the news

Loona starts to wake up from a long nap. She starts rubbing her head and saw blitz,mike and Mara mayberry are on the couch watching spiderman far from home.

Hey guys. Said loona.

Hey mom. Said mike.

As loona walked up to Mike and hugged him, Mara waved to her and loona didn't really talk to her because she didn't know what to say, then she looked at blitz.

So when did you propose.  Asked loona.

Oh uh.....well it was when you and mike were on your mother and son day. Said blitz.

On the night you kinda walked in on us in bed. Said mayberry.

Hey maybe not say it like that in front of mike. Said loona as her eyes pointed to Mike.

Loona you're not upset about this right? Asked blitz.

No it's just surprising to hear this. Said loona.

I....I'm happy for you blitz. Said loona.

Thanks loona. Said blitz as he hugged loona and Mara and mike.

Quick question does she know about the whole...you know. Asked loona.

If your talking about stolas then yes I know all about it. If it helps him keep his job than I'm fine with it. Said mayberry.

Okay just had to be sure. Said loona.

Mike than heard a knock on the door and looked through the looking glass and saw his aunt octavia and her parents.

As he opened the door he greated them.
Hey guys. Said Mike.

Well hello to you too. Said octavia.

Stolas and stella than walked up to blitz and Mara with a gift box.

I hope you too love it we picked it out just for you. Said stolas.

Wait you know about this. asked loona.

Well who do you think told blitz to propose to her. Said stolas.

Stella and Mara just giggled at the fact loona didn't realize blitz and stolas planned for him to propose.

Well this is alot to take in but at least I now have a mother figure. Said loona.

Yes and if you ever need help with kids I'll help you out. Said mayberry.

Well what ever comes next will be a interesting.