the end?

It was morning on earth i.m.p. was doing what they normally do. Loona and mike were laying down together after a few weeks since the baby potion incident. Mike was stretching his legs while cuddling his mom.

"Nice day to spend with my little boy". Said loona.

"Mom I'm 11 years old now I'm not that little". Said Mike.

"You'll always be little to me son". Said loona.

As they relaxed blitz moxxie and millie came back with the head of their target and some cool looking sword and returned to base. Waiting for them was Mara mayberry and collin with some cookies for the group. Everyone digs in and mike looks at the sword and his eye start to glow and he feels as if someone is calling to him.

"Is everything okay mike your eyes are glowing" asked moxxie.

"I don't know but I think it has something to do with this sword." Said mike.

"Well why don't you guys go to Dr strange and see if he's got any clue what that is all about". Said blitz .

"Alright it wouldn't hurt to look into this". Said loona.

(At the sanctum Santorum)

Loona and mike arrived at the home of de strange, as the enter the sorcerer Supreme greeted them both.

"It's a pleasure to see you to again what brings you to my home?". Asked Dr strange.

"We got this sword from a job in jersey and when Mike touches it his eyes start glowing. And I want to know why." Asked loona.

"Well let's see this sword" said Dr strange.

Loona pulls out the sword and Dr strange is very impressed because this sword is like the star saber (the sword from transformers prime).

"Mike do you know what this is" asked Dr strange.

"It's a sword?" Said mike.

"Not just any sword it's called the star saber a weapon only used by the primes." Said Dr strange.

As he explained mike and loona were fascinated by this revalation only then they heard a boom!

As loona and Dr strange checked out what that was is was a bunch of vehicon troopers storming the city as Dr strange and loona fought them off one of them captured mike and took him to there warship.

"MIKE!!!"Yelled loona.

"MOOOOOOOMMMM!" Yelled mike.

Loona was pissed she wanted nothing more than to rip out the organs of who ever is responsible for this so she and Dr strange get the others for a rescue.

(On the ship over the pacific ocean.)

The vehicons are all over the place and the one incharge is the decepticon known as cyclonus.

"Sir we have the child" said the trooper.

"Good take me to him." Said cyclonus.

Just as they were about to enter the cell mike was in his venom form beating down on the vehicons that guarded his cell and showing them he's pissed off.

"Impressive very impressive". said cyclonus.

Mike just growled at him while he changed back into his normal form with handcuffs on his wrists. Cyclonus than grabbed out a hilt and ignited a purple blade that looked like a lightsaber. And waved it in front of mike.

"Cool huh a very powerful weapon huh well your probably to young for one of these." Said cyclonus.

"What do you want from me"? Asked mike.