loona meets her real parents.

Somewhere in imp city. The i.m.p. crew were at the park enjoying the day. Mike was playing frizby with moxxie and millie while blitz was sitting
on a bench with loona.

Then millie threw the frizby far and mike caught it with his mouth and celebrated.

I caught it aunt millie. Said Mike.

Good job sugar cube. Said millie

While they were playing blitz was watching the whole thing and was proud.

You know loona, you're doing a great job raising him. Said blitz.

Yeah your right it's hard to believe over two months ago since I met Mike. Said loona.

Anyway where did you learn to care for a child anyway? asked blitz.

Loona stayed silent when he asked that very question. He stared at her and noticed her eyes were in shock.

Loona are you...you okay. Asked blitz.

Huh... oh yeah I'm fine just...thinking. said loona.

You know you can talk to me anytime. Said blitz.

Hey its getting late plus this fucking place gives me the creeps at night, let's get the hell outta here. Said loona.

Blitz was wondering what was up with loona today. But he wanted to respect her privacy so he stayed out of it.

(Later)

Everyone was at the office going over some things when the heard a knock on the door.

Are we expecting anyone today? Asked Mike.

Nope no crazy assholes tonight. Said loona.

I'll get it. said blitz

And when answered the door there were two hellhounds that looked like they were in there 50's.

Hi I'm Robert and this is my wife Carla we're looking for a miss loona hellhound. Said the male hellhound.

Do you know her? asked blitz.

Know her? Laughed the female hellhound.

Well of course we do we're her parents. Said the Robert.

Loona than saw the couple and was startled. The couple than pushed blitz away and went straight towards loona. from the looks of it Loona was no expecting this to happen.

Hey wow wow wow boundries people who the fuck do you people think you are?. Said a Clearly pissed of loona.

Loona dear it's your mommy and daddy. Said Carla.

My what now? Said loona.

Honey darling we have missed you so much and so glad to see you again. Said Robert.

Look buddy I hate to break it to you but my parents died years ago. I you have the wrong hellhound. Said loona.

Accully we are your parents, we have proof! Said Carla.

She handed a little photo of loona as a baby and her birth documents. Loona was speechless.

Mom who are these people? Asked Mike

When Robert and Carla saw Mike they were shocked.

Oh my goodness you have a son. Said Carla.

Wow I can't wait to meet the boys father, perhaps once loona comes home  she'll late her husband know to come to us. Said Robert.

Hey wait just a second here you two.
First of all there's no father, I adopted him and second I'm not going anywhere with you. Said loona.

What that's ridiculous isn't it darling asked Robert.

Of course it is why wouldn't you come with us. Asked carla.

Because you two left me at an orphanage when I was a baby, never once came back for me and lastly let's see you abandoned me. Said loona.

Yeah plus she not your daughter as you can see these are the adoption papers for when I adopted her. So technically she's my daughter so get the fuck out of here. Said blitz.

Now now we can explain. Said Robert.

The truth is we left you there because we couldn't take care of you. We had no way of providing for you or even feed you. Said Carla.

Yes giving you up was the hardest thing we ever had to do. Said Robert.

But now we have enough money to provide and we can be a family again. Said Carla.

Loona looked at her folks and then at blitz she saw this was hurting him worrying that she might leave him. So she than looked at an old photo of her and blitz on day of their first Christmas together. She then realized how much blitz cared about her and by leaving would only break blitz heart.

Loona then said.. fuck No.

Both Robert and Carla were shocked to hear loona say that.

Robert than proceeded to talk. Listen here young lady. Loona then interupted. No you listen you abandon me at a shitty orphanage for 21 years and now choose to be in my life yeah that's not happening.

But dear we only want the family back together. Said Carla.

Well I suggest you start f****** one another because me and mike are not going to go anywhere with with you. Now if you don't mind get the mother fucking he'll out of my house. Said loona.

She then pushed them out of the door and slammed it. Loona then calmed down and checked on Mike. sorry you had to see that son. Said loona

It's okay  said Mike.

for a second I thought you were gonna go with them. Said blitz.

Nah your stuck with me blitz plus I...I love you. You may not be my real dad but your the only one who stuck around. Said loona as she hugged blitz.

He hugged her back. As Mike filled moxxie and millie in on what happend.

Hey bl...ugh dad you remember asking where I learned how to care for Mike.asked loona.

Yeah I never got an answer. Said blitz.

I learned it from you, you taught me how to be a good parent. Said loona.

Loona:Well come on let's go eat dinner dad. Of course dear. Said blitz.