I.M.P vs Robert and Carla

Mike was slowly opening his eyes and he noticed that he was tied up and being guarded by striker.

Well pup how was your nap. Said striker in a menacing tone of voice.

Mike then growls at him than noticed that two people came out towards him and it was Robert and Carla, loona's biological parents who wanted her to return to them.

Well it took 4 years but I got the job done boss man. Said striker.

Good here's your payment like we promised. Said Carla.

Well our contract is over now I'm sure you know the way out.  Said Robert.

Well see yall around, and kid good luck with all this. Said striker as he left.

Now now boy where do we begin it's nice to finally meet you good chap. Said Robert.

Mike only responed by spitting at his eyes. I don't care who you guys are, but I'm warning you that when mom finds out you'll be sorry. Said Mike.

Is that any way to talk to your grandparents. Said Carla.

You're not my grandparents. Said Mike.

It won't matter once the others come here loona will finally be apart of our clan once more and soon she'll be ingaged to one of our business partners.

BOOM!

both Robert and Carla turned around to see what blew up and they saw loona on toothless with blitz moxxie and millie with loaded guns and a wicked sword.

Loona!? Said both Robert and Carla.

You made a grave mistake thinking you could getaway with this fuckers!. Said loona holding a angel forged sword.

Now now let's be reasonable we just want you to come home your real home. Said Robert.

Yes honey please just forget about that imp and come live with us after all we are your real parents. Said Carla.

Oh bull shit you just kidnapped my son and now you want to just leave my dad and for what so you can marry me off to some fucking asshole. Said loona.

What how did you know? Said Robert.

Than moxxie pulls out a little remote that can tell them what people are saying from far away.

We'll give you till the count of 3 to give him back or it becomes a blood festival here. Said blitz.

Than Carla pressed a button on her watch than a bunch of assassins came out of nowhere with weapons than it became a murder fest.

Mike broke out of the ropes and joined his mom and his family then transformed into a dragon to fight.

Alright gang kill these fuckers. Said blitz.

(Than they started fighting like in ep6)

It ends with Mike and toothless burning the last assassin while fist bumping.

Mom! Said mike hugging loona.

Are you okay sweetie did they hurt you in any way. Asked loona worried as fuck.

No I'm okay. Said Mike.

Then Robert and Carla grabbed their two pistols and shut off the lights to run and kill the imps.

Just than a loud roar is heard from behind them. As it took the form of the biggest demonic bird they ever saw with it getting closer it transformed into octavia.

Aunt via! Said Mike.

Hello guys. said octavia.

Octavia where did you come from and how did you find out where we were. Asked loona.

Mayberry told me what happened are you all okay. Asked octavia.

Yeah were fine your highness. said millie.

Well now that that's settled I'll take care of them. Said octavia.

She than faces Robert and Carla and transformed them into stone for her mother's garden.

They won't be bothering you anymore now let's get you back home Mike. Said octavia.

(Later at night)

Hey mom can I sleep with you tonight please. Asked mike.

Definitely kiddo after that I'm not letting you out of my sight for awhile. Said loona

They both snuggled closer and fell asleep together. 

But some one was watching from far away someone who knows blitz all to well the one and only fizzarolli

So the rumors are true blitzo's little girl has a angel for a son well this will be something interesting. Said fizzarolli.