day with my god mother

It was a chill afternoon as always. Loona was on her phone, moxxie and mike were playing chess, millie was watching tv and blitz was out with stolas doing some.....business.

Check mate. Said mike.

B...but...how.. How are you this good. Asked moxxie.

I've learned how to play because Aunt Octavia taught me how to play three days ago. Said mike.

Just then blitz came home having a smile on his face. So how did you enjoy your night with your boyfriend teased millie.

No but stolas had an interesting idea for mike and his daughter to have a play date together. Said blitz.

Blitz just saying that immediately caught loona's attention, she and octavia were already like sisters and Octavia was already a good aunt to mike so this would be the perfect chance to get Octavia to be mikes godmother.

Hey you know thats actually a really good idea said loona.

You know what I think I would love to spend time with auntie via. Said mike.

Then blitz called stolas to set up a time for them to hang out.

(The next day)

Loona is driving Octavia and mike to a little carnival in the city.

(P.s its not loo loo land)

As Octavia and mike got out. loona told them she'll pick them up when there ready.

Bye honey have fun said loona as she kissed his face. Make sure he's okay Octavia, heres a gun if anyone tries anything to hurt him okay. Don't worry loona I'll protect him like he's my own okay. Said Octavia.

Bye guys have fun said loona.

As she drives away mike and Octavia head to the carnival. It was pretty good the rides weren't to crazy the food was pretty okay and the games for once was not rigged. And there was fun house of mirrors mike and Octavia looked halrious.

when they were at the last mirror Octavia turned around and bended a little and she said, hey mike this mirror makes me look like I need to go on a diet She laughed.

Uh aunt via thats a regular mirror. Said mike.

Octavia then blushes and said "meh its still funny .

As they walked some more they saw vortex there with a woman mike never met before her name was beelzebub or bee for short she was a Vixen mix with a bee and also the queen. Of gluttony. She resembled resembled fox with yellow teal and pink with some black here and there with 4 arms bee wings and a stomach like a lava lamp.

Hey guys didn't know you two would be here. Said vortex

Oh is this your friends kid you were talking about, He's even more cuter than I thought. Said the beelzebub

Oh by the way this lovely lady is my girlfriend beelzebub or bee for short. Said vortex.

Hi bee said mike. hi mike you cute little baby said bee.

Anyway we are just going to the Carousel Would you guys like to come Asked vortex.

Sure said Octavia.

(Later)

As they all came back from the carousel, mike was a little shaken from the hight he was at. Octavia then carries him the rest of the way out.

Loons then honks the horn letting them know she's here. Hey loona how are you asked vortex. I'm good said loona and after looking at mike and Octavia bonding she smiled at them.

Well I got to go now see you soon. After she said that beelzebub said hello to loona and they properly meet.

Then she drives home while watching mike and Octavia sleeping together. Aww so adorable and right next to loona in the passenger seat was documents that said Octavia was now and officially mikes god mother.