2nd demon dual

Its the beginning of fall break for Mikes school and everyone just started running out and going to there families for vacation and the i.m.p. crew are driving to work.

When blitz was about to park in there spot a very familiar car was already parked there.

FUCK WHY IS IT WHEN EVER VACATION TIME STARTS. VEROSIKA FUCKING MAYDAY ALWAYS TAKE MY FUCKING SPOT! Said blitz.

Come on blitz it's not like we don't have a second spot for this situation. Said loona.

Actually it was destroyed by a sinkhole said blitz.

Why don't we ask her for the spot back? Said mike.

Because she won't give it up without a fight. Said blitz.

As they found another parking spot they entered the building and began to walk to their company. But before they entered Mike asked if he could ask verosika mayday to nicely give back the parking spot.

Blitz nodded OK but loona wasn't sure if he should talk to her. But before she could say something about it Mike was already in verosikas office.

As Mike walked up to verosika mayday some of her crew were staring at him, the males were giving him a mean look.
While the females looked at him like if he was a puppy.

Excuse me miss mayday?said Mike.

Verosika than turned around to see Mike and smiled. Well hey there cutie I didn't here you come in. Said verosika.

I was wondering if we could have the parking spot back...please? Asked Mike.

As he asked verosika to get the parking spot back he noticed the females of verosikas crew were coming up to him.

Awww look how cute this kid asks it is so adorable. Said Apple.

He's like a cute puppy asking for attention. Said coco in a teasing voice.

Umm.....hi I'm Mike it's nice to meet you. Said a nervous Mike.

Aww he's so polite we never have guests like this. Said Kiki.

Verosika then picked up Mike and gave him a suffocating hug his face was now all red and covered in kisses.

(Outside of the office)

Loona and blitz were watching the whole thing and were pissed.

Oh hell to fuck no. Said loona.

Alright you **** loving scanks, get the hell away from my son. Said loona.

Verosika and her crew than stared at loona and blitz. Mike took this chance to escape their hugs and kisses. He jumped on the ceiling and crawled like spiderman towards his mother and grandfather.

Are you okay. Asked loona.

Your right that didn't work as well as I thought it would. Said Mike.

Blitz than cursed out verosika mayday.

Alright you messing with moxxie last year was enough but messing with my grandson now that just pisses me off.
Said blitz.

Oh blitzo can you blame me for feeding my lust for certin things like him. Said verosika.

Fine I challenge you to another demon dual. Said.

Oh please you should know better than challenging me to a demon dual.said verosika.

Oh really? From what I remember blitz beat you last time. Said loona.

That time didn't count there was blackmail and cheating. Said verosika.

Yeah by you! Said blitz. 

Alright Alright how about you say what the challenge is and get this over with. Said Kiki.

Blitz then realized he didn't know what challenge they would do. So Mike came up with one.

How about dragon racing. Said Mike.

Yeah dragon racing if we win we get our spot back. Said blitz.

And if we win. We get him for the rest of the week. Said verosika.

What!? Said loona.

Verosikas tail then scooped up Mike and hugged him close to her chest.

If you want your spot then I should at least call my prize and what better prize than him besides you little gremlins have been keeping him to yourselves for to long. Said verosika.

Yeah no way that's happening, no parking spot is worth Mike being with you whores. said loona.

Ouch that hurt. said apple.

Blitz is alot of things but he would nev...blitz than interrupted loona. DEAL. Said blitz.

What!? Said loona and mike.

Alright tomorrow, fire canyon 3:00 pm see you there blitzo. Said verosika.

Fine! Loona with me. Said blitz .

As they exited the room vortex walked in and asked. What did I miss.