return to wrath

The day after the dragon race Mike and the rest of i.m.p. decided to go back to the ROUGH'N TUMBLEWEED RANCH.
While blitz loona moxxie and millie were in the van, mike was riding his new pet toothless in the sky. As they arrive Joe and Lin were outside waiting for them.

Hi mom Hi dad. Said millie.

How are yall doing. Asked Lin

Just fine we beat verosika mayday in a dragon race. Said millie.

Oh really what kind of dragon? Asked Joe.

Mike and toothless than landed behind Joe and Lin. And startled them.

Hi there guys meet toothless.
Said Mike and toothless perred as he introduced himself.

Wow a night fury I haven't seen one of these In ages. Just a cute and fearsome as ever too. Said Lin

Wow you said this fellas name was toothless. Asked Joe.

Mike nodded yes. When blitz and moxxie finished unpacking the car, loona and millie saw other dragons in the area. Mostly gronkles, nadders, zipplebacks and monstrous nightmares.

Just as millie looked at a nadder it got spooked by Sallie may and her monstrous nightmare.

Howdy sis how are you. Said Sallie may.

I'm good sis and I see you and fire smasher are still up to your tricks. Said millie.

As that happened Sallie may landed her dragon by toothless and they Bagan to play around with eachother.

Hi miss may how are you. Asked Mike.

I'm great thanks for asking me. Said Sallie may as she hugged Mike.

Loona than got a little protective and asked her to back off. Relax loona I'm only being nice to him. Said Sallie may.

As loona and Sallie were talking Mike checked up with toothless and he noticed that a shadowy figure was near the edge of his eye and he instantly got worried and toothless than started growling near the house. But they paid no attention to it and went inside.

(Later at night)

Everyone was eating dinner and the dragons were eating in the room next to them.

So it the annual dragon migration. S
Asked moxxie.

Yup and it's been really hard to keep them critters out of our crops. Said Joe.

Well it's easy for me and fire smasher to scare then off its always fun seeing them gronkles fly away with them tiny wings. Said Sallie may.

Loona then looked towards Mike and toothless as they ate there dinner. She noticed Mike was thinking about something.

What's up hun? asked loona.

Nothing just...thought I saw someone earlier behind the house. Said Mike.

Probably just my brother's said millie.

Nope we were out in the market area said 1 of millies Brothers.

Well that seems suspicious, what did the figure look like. Asked moxxie.

It's hard to explain but he looked very scary and sounds kinda like a rattle snake. Said Mike.

Well it was probably 1 of the dragons outside. Said blitz.

Mike started yawning and loona put both him and toothless to bed. She noticed toothless and mike like sleeping together so she decided to join them and she liked laying down on toothless he's like a soft pillow.

Wow..."yawn" guess it's time to hit the hay. Said loona. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep with Mike and toothless.

(Somewhere not to far)

But when no one was looking there was someone hiding in the shadows and was watching them.

Well well looks like somebody is back in town and with a special kid or should I say target.

Just as the person walks out into the light it reveals that it's striker and he had a little knife on a picture of Mike that said reward $ 3,000,000 alive.

Well blitz looks like I'm coming for ya but first I gotta get passed that night fury first. Said striker

He then returned to the darkness and disappeared.