going to school

It was the afternoon in imp city. Loona was texting on her phone while mike is reading a book. Mike Started yawning and decided to go to sleep. Loona then walked over to blitz and talk to him about something.

Hey blitz was thinking about putting mike in school. Said loona.

Well I mean he's already old enough to go to school and stolas is helping me look at some so he can go and Moxxie and millie already bought some supplies for him too. said blitz

So when does he start ? loona asked.

He can start next week at inferno academy it goes all the up to 12 grade. Said blitz.

Lo on a was shocked that blitz got mike inrolled at a fancy school like inferno.

How did you even pull this off. Asked loona.

The principal and I go way back. Said blitz.

(1 week later)

The I.m.p. van drove Mike to his new school. As the principal walked outside to the van. He introduced himself to mike. He was a Scorpion like demon with a green exo skeleton purple eyes and gray mustache and hair.

Hello you must be mike hellhound. I'm principal poisonberg but you can call me mr scorpion. Said principal poisonberg.

Its been awhile old friend how's the wife. Said blitz.

Oh she's great that gift you suggested I give her was perfect for our anniversary. Said mr scorpion.

Well honey have a good day I love you. Said loona as she kisses mikes checks

Bye mom love you too. Said mike.

As mike walked inside he met his teacher who surprisingly is ms. Mayberry(teacher from the first episode).

She looked happy to see mike as she knows he is blitz's grandson and the child of one of the workers who helled her settle her score.

Hi mike my name is mara Mayberry I'm going to be your 4grade teacher. Said ms Mayberry.

She walked him over to his table so he can get settled in. The other kids were a little older than him so they looked at him thinking is he old enough for this class. Ms Mayberry thank passed over a little quiz to all the students and mike got started immediately.

Now raise your hand when your finished okay. Said ms Mayberry.

As that happened mike raised his hand.

Yes mike? Said mrs Mayberry.

I'm done. Said Mike then all the kids started laughing at him thinking he tried to bail on the test.

Mike walked up and handed his paper to the teacher. She looked at his paper impressed.

Wow none of my students have ever finished that quick and got the answers right. Said ms mayberry.

(After school)

When school finished for the day mike was escorted by ms Mayberry. To the I.m.p. van. How was his first day. Asked loona.

He's quite a smart kid. You did a good job raising him loona.
Said ms Mayberry.

Mike blushed hearing what his teacher said.

Hey mara you free on Saturday asked blitz.

Oh well I can if you like handsome. Said  ms Mayberry.

And mike was confused did his grandpa like his teacher?