loona's dream

(Dream mode)

Loona was with blitz and m&m in the office when she got annoyed by them very quickly so she decided to go for a walk.

Ugh I'm so fucking tired of working here I don't know why I even bother with those morons. Said loona.

Just than she noticed a small box by the door and a little whimpering sound coming from it too.

What the hell? Said loona as she opened the box.

When she opened it there was a baby hellhound inside of it and from the looks of the infant he seemed to be about 1 month old.

Why the fuck is there a baby here. Asked loona.

Just than the baby started to cry so loona picked him up and calmed him down. She looked directly into the baby's eyes and saw that his were blue.

Loona than decided to take him inside to let the others see him.

Hey dipshits I'm back. Said loona.

How was your walk sweatie.....what the! Said blitz.

What's wrong boss? Asked millie.

Moxxie walked in while drinking his water and when they all saw loona caring a baby he spit it out.

Loonie why do you have that. Asked blitz.

I found him outside in a box. Said loona.

Why was he in a box? Asked millie.

I don't know but I couldn't just leave him there.

Well what do we do with him now. Asked moxxie.

I'm just gonna take him to my room so he can sleep peacefully. Said loona.

Then loona began rocking him to sleep but than heard his tummy rumbling so she asked blitz what to do.

Well he's only a month old so he can't drink the formula until next month so your gonna have to feed him naturally.  Said blitz.

Loona was confused at first but realizes what he means by feeding him naturally.

Oh well I'll be right back. Said loona.

(Later)

Loona than came out of her room looking like she was drained of life. Then she sat down. On the couch and held the baby close to her chest.

Aww that's so cute. Said millie.

What is. Asked loona.

You acting all motherly towards this little thing. Said millie.

Well I'm thinking about keeping him said loona.

But loona are you sure that's a good idea I mean you don't exactly seem like a motherly person.

Hey asswipe listen I may be a hellhound, I may be a bitch, hell I may act cruel to you and the others but I'm not a heartless woman. Said loona.

Just than blitz walked in.

Well I just bought these diapers for the little guy, if he's staying he's going to need a name. Said blitz.

Yeah I agree sir. Said moxxie.

Loona than looks at the box she found him in and she chose to name him Mike.

I'll name him Mike short for Michael. Said loona.

(Reality)

Loona wakes up from a little nap and she looks at the others and noticed Mike is sleeping alone on the couch so she picks him up and carried him to bed so he can sleep better.

Goodnight my little puppy. Said loona as she kissed his head.