karen returns

Mike was with Gregory at the pizza plex hanging out with his best friend while their mothers are catching up on old times.

So you adopted Gregory when he was a baby. Asked loona.

Yes I did and he was quite happy here but he wanted to make friends and with Mike he's made a best friend.  Said roxy.

While loona and roxy were talking Mike and Gregory were playing tag with sundrop.

Tag your it sundrop. Said Gregory.

Alright pup I'm coming for you next. Said sundrop.

You'll never catch me "bark". Barked Mike in excitement.

As Mike was being chased by sundrop he spots a very familiar looking lady. Why am I even explaining this you all know who this is. 

Oh no not her I thought I'd be rid of her. Said Mike.

There you are pup I'm going to get you. Said sundrop.

I'm taking a break I'll be right back. MMMOOOOMMMM!. yelled Mike.

What's wrong. Asked loona.

That mean lady from 4 years ago is back. She's outside too. Said Mike.

Oh no not her. Said loona

What's wrong. Asked roxy.

You remember that old bitch I told you about 2 years ago. Said loona.

Yeah u think you told me her name was Karen right? Asked roxy.

Yep that's who I'm talking about. Said loona.

Just than the door to the pizza plex opened up and Karen entered the building with the I'm gonna tear you limb from limb look.

I knew you were here when I heard those voices I knew I'd find you after 4 years. Said karen.

But she looked shocked after seeing Mike and loona in their true forms.

What the living fuck are you monsters. Said karen.

Alright were gonna go now. Said loona.

Not so fast your not going anywhere bitch said karen as she pulled out a gun.

Why the fuck do you think your doing. said loona.

I'm gonna finish what I started 4 years ago. I've been hunting you two for 4 damn years everyone thought I was crazy. But now that I've seen your true forms I'm gonna make it mission to end you. Said karen.

Just than she fired a bullet towards loona but freddy jumped in and took the bullet.

Freddy! Yelled Gregory.

Than loona bites karen on the leg but she kicks loona in the face and hurts her.

Mom! Yelled Mike as he got angry and his eyes turned red.

Than he changed into venom form and attacked karen he ripped her right arm off along with her legs and he broke her gun and grabbed her by the head.

Wait ....s..stop please! Cried karen.

Not this time you fuck with my mother you fuck with me. Said Mike in his venom voice and he ate her.

Everyone was shocked on what happened. Mike changed back to normal and ran to his mom.

Mom are you okay? Asked Mike in fear.

I'm OK Mike I'm okay. Said loona hugging him.

Omg freddy. Said Mike.

As they ran over to freddy. He just got up and assured everyone that he was fine and that the new model of the animatronics were bullet proof. than Mike got a little exhausted and passed out.

Is he gonna be okay. Asked Gregory.

He'll be alright he just needs some rest. Said loona. Then she opens a portal back home and she than placed Mike in bed and she decided to sleep with her pup to make sure he's okay.

Good night my beautiful boy. Said loona as she kissed mikes head. And she pulled him closer to her body.