what a voice kid

As they were back in the building blitz's smile became a stern face. He didn't like the idea of verosika mayday near his grandkid or his daughter.

Hey listen I know she seems like a nice person but never and I mean never go near her ever again okay mike. Said blitz.

Mike nodded yes and loona walked a little closer keeping him calm and not freaked out by blitz. "Blitz seriously quick freaking him out he's just being nice to people what's wrong with that!. Said loona.

Nothing is wrong with that its just I don't want my ex have her way with him. Said blitz.

As they continued talking mike started humming gone gone gone as he walked then he started singing the song and it was so beautiful that almost every one in the building heard it even Veronika mayday when she was eating lunch.

What is that noise its the most beautiful voice I've ever heard other than my own of course. Said verosika

I must say that is pretty good singing. Said vortex.

(Back with I.m.p.)

Blitz and loons stopped arguing as they heard mike singing. Loona was speechless and Blitz's jaw dropped.

Moxxie and millie walked in and were very impressed that mike could sing.

Wow mike that was amazing kid how are you able to sing like that. Asked millie

I've always sing like that its what's makes me special. Said mike.

Then someone knocked on the door.

I'll get it said moxxie.

As he opened it he screamed and slammed it. Moxxie if that's a client than I'm so cutting your paycheck this week said blitz.

Its verosika sir shes at the door. Whispered moxxie. What does she want From us?. Asked millie.

Blitz walked up to the door, opened it and asked her what did she want.

What do you want skank. Said annoyed blitz. I just came to see mike, I heard his beautiful voice he should really be a singer when he's old enough. Said verosika mayday.

Mike thanked her. Verosika thank kisses his forehead which really got loona twitching her left eye.

Mike than started blushing and walking away from her and straight too loona. Verosika then blew mike a kiss and left teasing blitz with her tail.

Loona checks on mike and he tells her that verosika kinda intimidates him. Loona only giggled and hugged her son. And they decided to relax for the rest of the day.