country life

It was a calm Saturday morning no car noises and for some reason all the demons were in a pretty good mood today.

Mike than opened his eyes feeling a lot better than yesterday and decided to see his family outside his room. When he opened the door everyone was happy too see him get better.

You feeling better Mike asked loona.

I totally feel a lot better thanks mom. Said Mike.

Everyone was glad too see Mike feel better, and that he was feeling up to see the ring of wrath.

(Later)

The i.m.p. crew arrived at the ROUGH'N TUMBLEWEED RANCH. aka millies family farm.

And it looked like they had a welcome party in the form of millies parents.joe her dad and lin her mom.Then millie jumped out of the van and hugged her parents.

How's my little killing machine said Joe.

I'm good daddy how's the ranch asked millie.

It's fine we have a good haul this season  said Lin.

As moxxie grabbed the luggage he brought it up to there room and said hi too the in laws.

Hey Joe hey Lin how are you. Said moxxie expecting them to talk down to him but instead they said they were good and happy that they decided to come visit. Joe even properly shaked moxxies hand.

Hey farmer Joe how have you and chillin Lin been asked blitz.

We've been pretty good blitz how's managing our daughter doing ya. Asked Lin.

Then they saw loona and said hi and noticed that their was someone hiding behind her tail. Why who are you little fella. Asked Lin.

I'm Mike said mike.

So this was that hellhound pup we heard so much about, well howdy partner. Said Joe in a friendly way.

Mike shaked his hand and Lin just straight up went for a hug and kinda got loona a little protective. Relax loona I'm only welcoming him here. Said Lin.

Sorry he's My kid so I'm a little protective of my pup. Said loona.

Lin understands what loona ment after all she knows what it's like to have kids. Then just when Mike was looking around Mike bumped into some woman's back and tripped.

Are you okay little puppy asked the woman as she helped Mike up. When he looked at the woman she was one of the most pretty women he ever met.

Sallie may said an annoyed millie.

Little sis said Sallie may.

I should have know you would try to flirt with my nephew. Said millie.

I just bumped into her by accident said Mike.

Yeah the kid was just looking at me for my beauty and I think he's kinda cute said Sallie may. Before millie could continue everyone went inside because a sand storm was forming. So everyone decided to go inside. Everyone was happy too be together moxxie and millie were playing connect 4 against Joe and Lin in the kitchen and blitz loona and mike were playing sha-raids in the living room with Sallie may. So did you hire any new help after striker ran off. Asked moxxie.

Nope the farm accully was pretty handy this time so we don't need a hand this time. Said Joe.

Millie was happy that her folks are starting to like moxxie and getting along with each other. Mike was about to play next but he started yawning and loona put him to sleep. In the guest room they had and Sallie may entered the room and gave him a blanket so he can rest.

He's such a cutie said Sallie may.

You're right about that sister said loona.