reunited

The next day

I.m.p is currently on earth about to take out their next target a man named John cray. He murdered their client because he wanted to hurt the client's brother but didn't get the chance.

(Alright you all know what to do). Asked blitz.

(Yeah let's fuck up this guy.) Said millie

just than blitz, moxxie, millie and loona jumped into their positions to get ready to kill this guy. Blitz was happy that his daughter is doing better after 1 week of mike being in the hospital.

(Loona are you doing okay?) Asked blitz

(Yeah I'm doing better dad thanks to Collin and you guys I'm feeling alot better since the incident) Said loona.

(Alright if you want after this we can visit Mike in the hospital) Said blitz.

Just than moxxie and millie jumped and attacked John cray but he fought back with some skills of his own. He kick moxxie to the wall breaking his arm and threw millie towards blitz.

(So you are trying to kill me huh well I know of you demons and your killing streak.) Said John cray.

Loona than jumps at him tackling him to the ground then she punched him in the face repeatedly until she was kicked off of him and pinned to the ground.

(Get the hell off me) Said loona

(So your the goth wolf girl everyone's  been talking about, gotta say I'm not impressed). Said John cray.

(Ugh I'm going to rip your heart out and feed it to you.) Said loona.

(Well as much as I would love to kill you and I really do I'm a merciful man I won't harm you if you just let me go). Said John.

(Not gonna happen buddy but I'm surprised that you're not trying to flirt with me) Said loona.

(I may be a maniac but I'm not some pervert). Said John.

Everyone's eyes opened wide after he said that and he than explained just because loona was attractive that doesn't mean every man she'll meet will want her. Loona was speechless.

(So if you don't stand down I'll just go to hell myself and take the boy) Said John.

Loona relises that he's talking about Mike. And she looses it and tries to attack him but he kicks her to the floor.

(Wow I'll admit that was pretty impressive but not enough). Said John

As he pulls out a knife to stab loona he feels a pain in his back that is harming him. As he turns around it's was....MIKE.

(Stay the hell away from my mom and my family) yelled Mike.

(Mike your okay.) Said loona.

(Finally a challenge Alright boy let's dance). Said John as he pulled his knife.

Mike than unleashes his claws and moves faster than normal and he is more powerful than before. He even transforms into an armored dragon to fight him.

(Wait what?!) Said John cray.

Mike than impales him with his claws and roars loud. Everyone is happy to see Mike well and awake. John was bleeding out than blitz opened up a portal than through John into the lava lake just as the client requested. Mike begins to calm down so he changes back to his normal form than looks towards his mom.

(Mike....are y.you actually here and not just a illusion) asked loona.

(It's me mom I'm here) said Mike holding his mom's hand.

Loona than pulls Mike for a tearful hug and the rest of i.m.p. joins in. (My baby is okay). Said loona. Mike is also tearing up happy to see his mom.

Kid how did you even get here. Asked moxxie. Well dr strange helped me get here said Mike as he points towards Dr strange.

(Well I got to go now see you around Mike.)said Dr strange as he leaves.

Mike than just hugs loona more and than mayberry opens the portal for i.m.p. than she sees her grandson awake and she runs and hugs him.

(Oh thank God your okay Mike). Said mayberry.

(Later)

Loona and mike are sleeping together in mikes room embracing eachother in their sleep. Loona is smiling for the first time in awhile and mike is happy to be home again.