loona's dream 3 (spring broken)

(Loona and mike are with the imps in the van driving to the office after picking up moxxie and millie from their apartment. Loona is in the back with Mike and millie. While moxxie is up shotgun with blitz.)

Loona are you sure that you want to be in the back there's plenty of room in the front. Asked blitz.

It's okay It's easier to ride back with my baby bot here anyway. Said loona as she tickled mikes nose.

(Just as they were about to parkin their spot. a pink car took ot from them and then...)

Holy shit fuck! Yelled blitz.

(Loona held on tight to Mike as the car nearly crashing caused him to start crying.)

Oh you suck4life huh okay you pink looking dick you have 5 seconds to move your shit out of my spot. Said blitz as he brought out a megaphone.

(Just than a female succubus walked out and blitz couldn't believe who it was. No other than verosika mayday.)

Oh shit verosika. Said blitz.

Blitzo. Said verosika as she popped her bubblegum.

I should've known, I smelled fish from miles away. Which is weird because the nearest ocean is 3 rings down. Said blitz as he fell out the car window.

And I should've know when I received amber alerts.  Said verosika.

(Just than loona walks out with Mike and verosika noticed him in loona's arms and she was speechless.)

Hey I'm talking to you verosika answer me. Said blitz who got very annoyed fast.

Oh my God is that a baby hellhound. Asked verosika.

Yeah he's my kid I adopted him 3 weeks ago. Said loona.

Oh he's so cute. Said verosika.

Hey you pink skank stay away from my grandson. Said blitz.

Oh relax Blitzo I'm just seeing the little guy, he looks so cute and cuddly. Said verosika.

Anyway why did you park here this is the only spot my company owns. Said blitz.

Accully prick it has my name on it. Said verosika pointing down on the space which has her name spray painted on it.

(Then vortex comesover to ask his boss if she's ready to go inside).

Ta ta shit stains Oh and bye to you baby. Said verosika to Mike as she booped his nose.

(Later)

(Everything plays out the same as the 3 episode except loona simping for vortex because as a mother she gets very protective of mike around a male hellhound. Blitz and verosika made the demon dual and loona came along with the others in her human disguise and she used a spell to make Mike look like a human baby.)

Alright hey blitz is it cool if I take Mike over to the peer. Asked loona.

Of course sweetie just don't get hurt and becareful with him he's little so stuff happens. Said blitz.

(Loona than takes Mike over to the peer and shows him the sunset.)

Hey honey look at the water it's beautiful isn't it. Said loona.

(Mike giggles and than vortex walks over).

Hey ain't you that hellhound that works for my bosses ex. Asked vortex.

Yeah why? Asked loona holding tight to Mike. 

I just wanted to be sure plus her beef with your dad isn't really my problem I don't get paid enough to care. Said vortex.

Well yeah I guess....sorry I'm not used to talking to other hellhounds. Said loona.

It's cool Hey is this little guy with you .asked vortex.

Yes this is Mike he's my baby boy. Said loona.

So you two want to meet verosika mayday.  Asked vortex.

I guess so. Said loona.

(Vortex escorted them to behind the stage where verosika and her crew are at and they all noticed loona holding Mike in her arms. The boys didn't really care much for him but the girls loved him.)

Oh he so adorable. Said coco.

Totally cute. Said apple.

My hearts melting. Said Kiki.

Well I need another heart because one isn't enough for him. Said milky.

(Just than verosika walks over and greets loona and Mike. But than a giant fish monster attacks the beach. Than in the chaos loona accidentally drops Mike and the fish was going to crush him then verosika grabs him and runs to safety. ).

Alright you ugly mess I can understand ruining my concert and my bet with my ex but I draw the line when you endanger a baby. Yelled verosika as she threw a bazooka to blitz and he gave it to millie and she blew it up.

(Loona thought her baby was dead and she cried thinking she failed as a mom.)

Hey did you drop something. Asked verosika hold Mike in her arms.

(Loona took Mike back hugging him tightly and close to her)

(Reality)

(Loona wakes up by the couch with Mike and toothless sleeping next to her.) She checks the calendar and finds out that verosika is coming back to town soon.)

Well this will be interesting.said loona.