grandpa blitz's ex

It was a nice beautiful morning. Oh what am I saying its hell who gives a shit. Its just another day in imp city, the I.m.p. group was driving back to the office after watching Marvels black widow At a movie theater on earth mike was sitting next to moxxie and millie in the back while loona was up front with blitz.

Did you enjoy the movie sweetie said loona. Yeah the movie was amazing but in my opinion spiderman is better. Said mike.

No kidding spiderman is by far the best superhero in existence. Said moxxie.

Yup He's totally my favorite other than Groot said millie.

As they started to drive into the parking lot blitz noticed a another vehicle in his spot. I was a pink sports car that had a license plate saying SUCK4LIFE.

HE immediately got mad. NOT AGAIN, OF ALL THE PARKING SPOTS HERE SHE JUST HAD TO TAKE MINE. yelled blitz.

What's wrong grandpa? Asked mike.
Verosika's back and took our spot again. Said an annoyed blitz.

Mike had a confused look on his face when blitz said the name of the person who parked here. Who's verosika asked mike.

Shes a popstar your grandpa dated and now hates him for maxing out her card on horse riding lessons. Explained Moxxie.

Good thing we bought another parking space in case this happened again said blitz.

As he said that another hell hound came out of the building and accidentally bumped into mike.

This hellhound was vortex one of loona's friends from spring break last year. He was tall, had black fur a scar on one eye black clothes and a torn up jacket and shirt.

Hey sorry about that little buddy you okay. Asked vortex

Mike just panicked and hid behind loona. They all giggled at first.

Hey its okay honey this is my friend he won't hurt you said loona trying to calm mike down. Yeah kid I won't hurt you said vortex.

Mike poked his head and said hello to vortex. As they started to introducing each other blitz told moxxie Mike and loona to start going inside.

OH NO IM NOT GOING BACK IN THERE! NOT AFTER LAST YEAR! ILL PARK THE CAR. Said moxxie.

What does uncle moxx mean mom? asked mike.

Uh short version or long story said loona.

Short please. Said mike

Last year. Parking spot moxxie got attacked by horny demons and we made a bet to win the spot back. Said loona.

Okay okay enough chit chat moxx park the car mills your with us. Said blitz.

As they were walking to the office mike accidentally ran into something or someone. As he fell on his butt he looked up and there was a tall slender curvy demon with pink skin black and white clothes and a giant fur coat. With heart sunglasses in front of him. This demon was verosika mayday.

Loona went quickly to get him and take him inside before Verosika Noticed him.

Oh are you okay cutie? asked verosika.

Yes ma'am I'm okay thanks for asking.
Said mike politely.

When mike finished up blitz got between them and was pissed off beyond belief at verosika for talking to his grandson.

NOW LISTEN HERE BITCH YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GRANDSON. yelled blitz.

Oh this is your grandson he's awfully cute to be your grandson. Said verosika.

As mike heard that he started blushing and loona then told verosika that She adopted him a few days ago so technically he is her son.

Wait wait your that hellhound that tex has been friends with for a year.by the way your kid is a such a cutie pie. Giggled verosika.

Loona then got a little protective of mike and said, well we better leave bye and loona picked up mike and he waved bye and verosika felt a little happy.

Don't even think about it whore messing with my employees is one thing but my family is out of the question said an angry blitz.

What ever blitzo that kid is just too cute for me to care oh and by the way I used your spot AGAIN. Teased verosika.

Good thing I now own a second spot HA!. Said blitz.

As he walked back to his office verosika just stormed into her office but couldn't get mike off her mind.

I'll see him tomorrow I have a song to write. Said Verosika.