loona's failure

It was a normal day in imp city mike and loona were at a local park just spending time together without anything to do today. Blitz decided to give loona a day off so she can spend it with her son.

(Hey mom are you sure that grandpa is fine with you taking the day off.) Asked mike.

(Of course he is, he said that you and me don't spend time like we used to and I'm fine with spending time with you.)
Said loona.

(Okay then let's have some fun). Said Mike.

(Montage)

It first showed them playing fetch with a frizby than they ate ice cream, went to the arcade, watch Dr strange multiverse of Madness. And finally went out for a relaxing walk at the park.

(Man that was fun). said loona.

(Yeah I had a amazing time). Said mike.

As they were about to leave the park some, a group of older kids blocked the exit and it turns out it was the same group of older kids who came to Mikes window. Eric(leader), jack and drake(followers).

(Hey you, where do you think you're going.) Said Eric.

(What do you guys want now leave us alone.) Said loona.

(No way we wanted you to introduce us to verosika mayday and you didn't so we are gonna teach you a lesson.) Said Eric.

(Uh yeah and what's that.) Said mike.

(How about we beat you up and take your precious mommy to be our servant.) Said jack.

(Yeah huh huh) said drake as he laughs.

(Oh wow were so scared of 3 little brats I don't know if you know this but I kill people for a living and theirs no way you can take us.) Said loona.

(Wanna bet). Said Eric.

he charged for Mike only to get punched in the face by loona. Mike takes on jack and drake and knocks them out. Loona is currently fighting off Eric then he brings out a tazer and shocks her she tries to get back up but he puts a leash on her this really upset Mike.

(Hey leave her alone eric!) Yelled mike.

(Oh I don't know maybe I'll take her back to my place so she can learn to obey me and learn to kill you.) Said eric as he choked loona.

(No!!) Yelled Mike as his eyes turn red and he tackled eric and started biting his arm and pulling out his claws.

Eric threw a fist and hit him in the face but Mike just attacked and attacked him bitting his neck only to get kick in the back and beaten with a metal stick.

(I said you were gonna pay so now this is revenge.) Said eric.

Mike leaped at him but eric knocked him unconscious. Loona watched as her child was beaten and she snapped. A large shadow fell opon eric and as he turned around loona turned into her true demon form ( a wolf version of what stolas turned into on ep 6). And she was not happy she roared at him and his followers to leave and never mess with them again so the older kids ran away and get caught by the police(yes hell has cops). And arrested for assault. Loona runs to her son to make sure he's okay.. but he's not waking up so loona called the nearest people she knew(angel dust and cherribomb).

(At a hospital).

Mike was attached to machines and still unconscious. Loona is waiting outside the room with cherri bomb and angel dust.

(Why did this happen I promised to protect him and I failed) said loona.

(Hey don't worry mikes a strong kid I'm sure he'll be alright.) Said angel dust.

(Angels right Mike is strong he'll be okay.) Assured cherri.

Then the doctor came out of mikes room. (Excuse me loona hellhound may I speak to you). Asked the doctor.

(Yes is Mike gonna be okay?) Asked loona.

(I'm afraid you're son is in a coma from being beaten by a metal stick and it didn't help with the amount of blood he lost). Said the doctor.

( will he make it!?) Asked loona.

(He will but I don't know when he'll wake up.) Said the doctor.

(Is their anything we can do) asked cherri.

(All we can do is wait I'm sorry.) Said the doctor.

Loonas heart was broken as she walked over to Mike. (I'm so sorry Mike I promise you that I would protect you but I fail because some little shit out smarted me). Cried loona.

(later)

Loona was in mikes room laying down in his bed cuddling his blankets because his scent is on it.

(Loona are you gonna be okay?) Asked blitz.

(Please leave me alone dad.) Said loona.

(Okay) said blitz as he closed the door.

Loona than gies on her phone with a picture of her and mike. And she held it close and cried her self to sleep.