fiery nights

It was 8:30 pm the i.m.p. group were watching a movie together as a family bonding kinda thing.

I'll see if we have any snacks said blitz.

As he opened the fridge there was nothing to eat.

Bad news everyone there's no snacks I guess movie nights over. Said blitz.

No problem I can go out for a snack run real quick. Said loona.

Okay thanks sweetie oh and take Mike with you, it's a perfect chance for him to see the neighborhood. Said blitz.

Okay hey Mike wanna come on a snack run with me. Asked loona

Okay mom. Said mike.

(Later)

Near a convenient store on earth loona and mike than changed into their human forms and entered the store.

Okay sweetie this is what we're looking for these snacks for everyone. And she has a list with the names and snacks.

Blitz: hot cheetos and a rootbeer

Moxxie: peanut m&ms with a Gatorade

Millie: beef Jerky with grape soda

Loona: bag of mini oreos and a lemon tea.
Mike: 2 rice crispy treats and a cherry Pepsi.

Okay mom I'll get the snacks you get the drinks. Said Mike.

Alright but be careful in places like this. Said loona.

She walked over to the drink ile, got the drinks and mike got the snacks then they placed the items on the counter.
Loona asked Mike to sit on the bench by the door.

Would you like a bag for that ma'am asked a store employee.

Yes please. Said loona.

Oh and by the way is that kid over there with you. The employee pointed out Mike but some older kids are around him.

Loona paid for the snacks and drinks and went directly to Mike trying to find out what was going on.

Come on leave me alone I'm just waiting. Said Mike.

Waiting for what? Said one of the older kids

Hey he said to leave him alone so fuck off. Said loona.

Wow wow girl were just playing around with him, by the way you look very fine. Said the leader of the group.

Eew perv alert. Said loona.

The leader of the group than stares at Mike and grins a bit. You know this kid right here could be useful. How much you want for him?

Loona seemed surprised and looked back at Mike and said. He's not for sale punk.

Then he just laughed. Maybe you don't understand, when I want something I get it so I'll ask again how much.

Like I said not for sale! Said loona.

She then told Mike it's time to go and they proceeded to leave but two of the older kids blocked there way.

Look lady you guys must be new here but I run this neighborhood so what I say goes, and nobody goes against Alexander romerez.

Loona then got very pissed off and handed the bags over to Mike and told the employee to take cover. She than turned into her hellhound form.

What the fuck!?said one of the older kids.

Loona walked up to there leader and beat the living shit out of him and threatened to break his legs if he doesn't let them go now.

He then tells his group to back off and let them leave. Loona then does one more thing before they leave she uses a little trinket to erase their memories about her turning into a hellhound and erased the photage of her on the security camera.

Loona and mike then left through a portal. And we're gone. But one of the boys of the group video taped the whole thing.

She'll regret that and her little friend will belong to us too.

(Later)

Blitz.moxxie and millie then saw them and asked where have you guys been we were waiting for 30 minutes. Said moxxie

Loona tossed the snacks and drinks to everyone and sat on the couch with Mike in her arms. Don't ask just be damn grateful I got the fucking snacks.
Said loona.

Mom thanks for saving me from those guys I was scared. Said Mike who is still frighted from the experience.

It's okay let's just watch the movie, by the way what are we watching again? Asked loona.

TAG. Said blitz moxxie and millie at the same time.

Oh I love that movie. Said Mike.

Then moxxie played it and they enjoyed their family bonding time.