loonas dream 5

Loona was holding up mike(as a puppy) closer to her neck as she's laying down on her bed texting octavia.

Text messages

(So loona I was wondering do you want to hang out sometime here at my house.) Asked octavia.

(Sure can I bring mike too?) Asked loona.

(Please do he's so adorable and I want to cuddle him) Said octavia.

(Alright we'll come over tomorrow see you later via) Said loona.

Text talk over

(Next day)

Loona and mike arrived at the goetia palace and were greeted by octavia. Mike giggled at seeing her and she responded by giving him kisses all over his head.

(So via do your parents know about me and mike being here) asked loona.

(Um you yes him.....I never told them about mike but I'm sure it'll be fine). Said octavia

Just than octavias parents arrived in the room Greeting loons then they both noticed Mike in her hands. They both were adorning mike and his cute baby nose and paws.

(Aww he's so cute whats his name?) Asked stolas.

(His names mike and he's my son.) Said loona.

(Well he's adorable with that tiny nose of his and his fluffy fur oh he's adorable) Said stella

(Well we are all going to play a game do you wanna join us)? Asked octavia.

(Sure )said stolas.

In the living room

They were all playing uno so far octavia has 6 cards stella has 4 stolas has 3 qnd loona and mike have 2.

(Uno! )Said loona

(Damn you've won 3 games in a row how is that possible.) Asked stolas.

(Easy I have little good luck charm here) said loona.

(Oh really in that case I'll just hold on to him this round.) said Octavia .

5min later

(Uno) Said octavia.

(Noway it worked ) Said stella.

Mike than started yawning. Loona notices and looks for a place for him to sleep. Stella picks him up and place him on the sofa and covers him up with a big fluffy blanket.

(Wow mom I didn't know you did all that) Said octavia.

(Well I do it for you when you sleep in the living room sometimes) Said stella.

Just than it started to rain so stolas asked loona If she wanted to spend the night at the palace. She agreed to what stolas proposed so loona and mike stayed over and are in one of the guest rooms.

Later at dinner everyone was eating pasta carbonara and enjoyed it mike on the other hand was given some apple sauce.

After dinner octavia played peekaboo with Mike and loona recorded the whole thing. Stella gave mike a little toy of a dragon and he just chewed on it. And stolas gave him a dragon egg for a future pet. Mike yawned once more so loona took him to bed and fell asleep.

(In reality )

Loona wakes up qnd texted octavia if she wants to hang with her and mike tomorrow.

(Sure sounds fun). Texted Octavia.

(Well see you tomorrow) texted loona.