mike's birth date/4 years later

Saturday at midnight loona is looking on her phone looking into mikes birth date because she doesn't know his birthday and is having trouble finding it.

Fuuuuucckkk where are you mother fucking document. Said an annoyed loona.

As she was looking through her phone Mike walked in yawning asking what his mother is doing.

Hey mom why are you up so late? Asked Mike.

Well sweetheart I'm looking for info about your birth date but I can't find it anywhere. Said loona with her head on the table.

Why don't you ask Mr Collin if he can help you with that. said mike.

Oh okay sweet heart now go back to sleep son you have school in the morning. Said loona kissing mikes head.

(The next morning)

As loona drops Mike off at school she drives to earth and calls Collin for help.

Hey loona so you need help with finding out mikes birth date?asked Colin.

Yep I've asked Mike When his birthday was and he only answered that he didn't know. Said loona.

Okay then I think I my know someone outside this universe. Said Colin.

They went to new York city and went to THE SANCTUM SANTORUM! home of doctor strange. And when they entered loona was shocked and couldn't believe her eyes doctor strange was real and in the her universe of all places in the multiverse.

Greetings Collin and loona welcome to the the sanctum santorum. Said doctor strange.

Collin you know doctor strange the real fucking doctor strange. Said loona.

Well yeah I know all the marvel superheroes I mean we did show us saving Robert downey Jr in our commercial. Said Collin.

Now how can i help you too and let's male this quick I have to be In spiderman no way home. In 30 minutes. Said doctor strange.

Oh right...anyways I was wondering if you could tell me what my son's birth date is because I can't find it anywhere not even Mike knows and it's his birthday. Said loona.

Hmm well I don't usually do that kinda thing but I do owe Collin a favor for helping wong with his attempt suicide that one time. Said doctor strange.

Then he checks out some multiverse birth records. And loona found hers and her father's.

Nope that's peter parker, peter griffin, starlight glimmer, violet Bearegarde, homer simpson, optimus prime, michael Creighton and ah Mike found it. Said doctor strange.

Really you found it? Asked loona.

I knew he would find it. Said Collin.

Now now you too let's see Mike's birth date and finally put this behind all of us. Said doctor strange.

As he opens the little container holding the info behind Mike and finally giving loona the knowledge so she can plan mikes first birthday with her and the rest of the family.

And mikes birthday is..........July 16th. Said doctor strange.

Wow finally I can give mike the birthday he always wanted. Thanks Dr strange I owe you one. Said loona.

My pleasure plus the kid is a friend of another's friend of mine. Said doctor strange.

Really who? Asked Collin.

You guys can come out now. Said doctor strange.

Then three figures came out of the shadows and the first one came out and revealed that it was spiderman aka peter parker(Tom Holland). And the other Mike with a spiderman suit in his human form and toothless.

Wow Mike is that you son? Asked loona.

Yes mom it's me and while you and Mr Collin were looking for info about me toothless and I hung it with spiderman all day. Said Mike.

Yes ma'am your son is the nicest boy I've ever met and by the way Collin wanted me to give you this. Said spiderman.

Loona opened up the box and it was a cure for sphaliss. And she looked at Collin, walked up to him then kissed him on the lips.

Thanks for everything said loona.

Your welcome my love. Said Collin.

Now let's go home sweetie. said loona

(Time skip 4 years later)

Mike is 10 years old and toothless has blue back scales and is called in to the kitchen.

Guys hello? Said mike as he turned on the lights.

SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE. than blitz blowed one of the party whistles and everyone congratulated him.

Thanks guys I love you all. Said Mike.

No problem son now let's get this party started said loona.

Than everyone is enjoying the party. And mike is happy to celebrate with them.

(Authors note)

From now on were gonna be taking off from 10 year old mikes story and how he's adjusting to his life 4 years after he was adopted. Oh and I added marvel because why not. Enjoy the story.