loona vs karen(no offence to anyone accully named karen)

After loona picked mike up from school she asked him if he wanted to explore earth a little more.

Really i'll get to see earth a little more. Said Mike.

Fuck yeah Mike well go ahead when we get home.

When they got there loona opened up a portal to earth and they changed into their human forms. As they explored the city mike accidently bumped into some woman's butt by accident.

As he got up the woman turned around towards him and was really upset. Excuse me do you not know your manners young man. Said the woman.

Hey leave Mike alone. Said loona as she helped Mike up.

Well Excuse me but your brother bumped into my bottom and should be punished for it said the woman as she was about to hit his hand.

Oh no you don't. Said loona as she pulled Mike towards her.

First of all it was and accident and second of all he's my son you entitled bitch. Said a pissed off loona.

Come on Mike let's see some other stuff where this woman isn't around. Said loona as her and mike walked away.

Later in the afternoon loona and mike were enjoying ice cream at the park sitting on a bench.

Well sweetheart how was your 3rd time on earth. Said loona.

It was really nice mom I just wish we never ran into that angry woman. Said Mike while he's eating his ice cream.

Then came out of nowhere the angry woman from before came up to them in a way only angry woman would walk up to people.

You can't sit there Said the woman.

Why not it's a bench we have a right to sit down on it. Said loona.

I know that but you shouldn't get to sit there, not after you stopped me from disaplining your boy. Do you even know who your talking to asked the woman.

A karen I assume.  Said loona as she stared at the woman.

How the fuck did you know that was my name asked karen.

Loona then stared at the readers with a is this bitch for real kinda face. Mom what are you looking at. Asked Mike.

Nothing Honey. Said loona.

Well listen here you goth looking bitch nobody disrespects me and gets away with it. Said karen.

Well cunt you can't go disaplining other people's kids so fuck off and leave us the hell alone. Said loona with daggers in her eyes.

Oh really well he doesn't look like you're son so how about that huh. said karen.

Loona then got up and punched karen in the face. As she grabbed her shirt and said this to her. Look here you stupid little bimbo you can insult me all you want but never bring mike into this. Got it bitch.

Come on son let's go home said loona as she and mike left the park. Loona then opened up a portal to hell and they walked back into their home. As karen tried to catch up with them she lost them.

when I find that fucker I'm gonna tear her world apart and her little boy too. Said a revenge craised karen.

(At i.m.p.)

Loona was seeing if mike was okay but Mike just starting yawning which signaled her for them too go to bed.

As they got ready mike asked loona if karen would try to take him away from her.

No hun don't worry about it okay just get some rest.said loona.

Then the closed their eyes and they fell asleep together.