venti

◇unedited

James brought me to the bedroom to showed the dress he bought. I didn't know why he was so persistent in showing me the dress.

"Why did you bought me a dress, James?" I asked as we made our way to the bedroom. He held my hand firmly in his as he made me followed.

"Because I saw you in it and it should fit you perfectly." He replied and not bothered to glance at me.

"You've seen me wearing the dress?" I asked in confusion. If he had seen me in the dress, why would he buy it again?

"In my head." He cleared my confusion. "When I saw the dress, I saw you fitted perfectly in it. So, I bought it right away." As he finished his sentence, we stopped as we arrived at his bedroom door.

We walked in and he told me to stay still. Then, I watched him gone to the walk-in closet. A moment later, he came back with two boxes on top of each other. He said 'a' which meant only one, but he had two boxes.

He laid the boxes on the bed and told me to come closer, so I did. Once I am close, he opened the top of the boxes. It showed the exact same dress, I frowned at that.

"There are two dresses, James. You said a." I wanted to make that clear to him. My conclusion went ahead and judged the worst out of it.

Please, don't tell me these dresses are for me and... her.

"Hmm. I bought this one, years ago." He pointed to the left one which kind of looked a bit dull. "And this one just recently. I custom-made it because the store discontinues the production of the model." He explained. He intended to give me the dress years ago when I left. He didn't expect me to not coming back.

"Will you try this on?" He asked, looking at the dress and then to me with hope. I could see how much he wanted me to put it on.

Without a response, I grabbed the recent dress and walked to the bathroom. The dress was magnificently beautiful as I only put it in front of me to see how I would look in the mirror. The fact that it was custom-made blew my mind.

I quickly changed into the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled sadly as I hadn't felt spoiled after I gave birth to Fiorelli.

The door suddenly opened and walked in James in a big strode. As he stood behind me and stared at me through the mirror. His hand went up and untied my messy hair bun. He tidied up my hair as he liked until he was satisfied. I let him do it without feeling any grunge. I just wanted him to spoil me.

"You looked amazing as always." He whispered and placed a kiss on the back of my neck and a shiver ran through my body. "It is so hard to restraint myself right now. I want to do you sinfully. Let me." His hoarse voice made me weak. His arm wrapped around my waist as the other one made a clear space on my neck. He had pushed all of my hair away.

He started to place small kisses all over my neck and shoulder and then his kissed turned into a wet and deeper one, he was sucking on my skin.

I moaned, surrendered to his sweet torture. As he got needy and frustrated, he turned me around and crashed his lips on mine. He kissed me hungrily but gently like there was no tomorrow.

I could feel his arm tightened on my waist as we got lost in the kiss. I had given him permission to touch me and he knew that since I didn't push him away.

Our kiss got more passionate and he startled me as he picked me up in his arms. I knew where this was going and I didn't stop him. I wanted to let him do me as he asked. I wanted to feel him too.

The mattress hit my back softly and just then our kiss broke. Our breath came out in pants and his eyes stared down at me lustfully.

"We should take this dress off carefully. I still want you to wear this." He said and proceed to take the dress off. But once the dress was off me, he threw it away carelessly.

"I've missed you, Jamee." He caressed my cheek and leaned down slowly until our lips met again. He pulled my leg up and caressed my inner thigh. I still had my undergarments on and him in full attire.

He caught me off guard when he suddenly slipped his finger into my underwear. He massaged my vagina and pulled away from the kiss as I moaned loudly. I grabbed his hair to hold on from this familiar but unfamiliar sensation.

He kept on messaging me down there until he made me panting and wrinkled feet.

"Come, baby. Just let it go, you can do it." He encouraged me but his fingers never stopped the sweet torture. His whisper came out so hoarsely, it made it addicted to his sexy voice.

I finally let it go with a loud moan and a tight grip on his hair.

"Very sweet." He said then let go of me to take his clothes off. As he stood naked in front of me with a hard-on, I knew his sweet torture to me was a turn-on to him.

"I'll go as slow as I can first. You can tell me if it hurts." He said after he made me naked like he was. He didn't just assume, he knew I hadn't been with anyone from my response.

"Okay." I nodded my head and he responded the same.

He placed the tip on my opening, ready to slide it in. As my vagina was already wet, he slid it in successfully. It was just that it felt new again to me, I let out a cry.

He was now fully deep in me, settling in. He placed soft kisses all over my face to distract me from the pain.

He started to thrust in and out slowly and gradually he picked up his pace.

It doesn't need to be perfect as it felt like my first time all over again. But he made me feel comfortable as time goes by.

He groaned when I felt my vagina clenched around him. So close and it made his cock twitched so hard.

"Ah fuck, baby. Let it go." He said in urgency as his pace got quicker. He wanted me to come first. His eyes are already closed trying to hold himself back. "Come, now."

I kissed him and he immediately snapped his eyes open. "Ahhh..." I let go as he watched me come undone. Groaning, he followed me as he came undone. He came so much as I felt his unending warmth inside of me.

He panted out to catch a breath and then kissed me on the forehead. "I love you, Jamee." He said and I closed my eyes in bliss.

Then, he slowly lied beside me.