ventotto

◇unedited

The next day, after I ran back to the maid quarter, I had to face him whether I liked it or not because my job demanded me.

I had called in sick to Diane and she told me to just rest since there was nothing to do anyway. She was an angel, my life savior.

So right now, all I did was curl up in bed or humming along with the birds chirping around the house. Sometimes, the birds could be annoying but they could be good company for distraction.

Until lunchtime approached, I had to go out of bed either way. Since today was a lazy day, I just got done showering when I was out of bed. Right when I stepped out of the bathroom, a knock was heard. I thought it was Diane, so I marched to the front door to not let her wait for too long.

I squeaked and jumped on the spot when I saw it was not Diane but turned out to be James. I got panicked and closed the door in front of his face loudly.

"Do you think it is appropriate to close the door to your employer's face?"

"I'm sorry, I will be just a minute." I ran to my bedroom and quickly got changed into decent clothes. I did it so fast but still remember to look in the mirror to make sure that I looked okay.

I went back to the front door and opened it, James was still there. He was holding a box which I didn't notice earlier, maybe because I was in a rush.

"Yes?"

"Yes? After you closed the door on my face?" He looked like he couldn't believe I just said that, maybe I shouldn't, my bad then.

"Do you need anything, Sir?" I asked politely this time while looking at him and the box back and forth.

"As my promise." He held the box in front of my face which made my face crumpled. "It's cheese sticks, woman." He continued as I made no move to accept it because I felt wary.

"Why?" My voice came out quietly but could be heard.

"Accept it and store them in your bedroom. What's the big deal?" I could hear him getting frustrated with me and I felt bad. But then, I remembered what he said last night.

"I don't like your mouth." He lowered the box and looked at me in confusion.

"It's about last night, isn't it?" He asked and was aware of it. Thank goodness I didn't have to mention it to him, it was embarrassing. "Why did you get so offended? I was drunk, but did I touch you? Did I even look at them? Tell me, Jamee."

"I-I," James raised an eyebrow at me, waiting for my other excuses.

"Did I touch them?" He asked again and his piercing eyes looked at mine intensely. "Did I look at them?" He kept on taunting me. "I was just saying it, wasn't I? But you slapped me right in the face." His statement was like a slap back to me.

"I'm sorry." I held my head down, now feeling bad for what I did.

"You should be. Here, take it before I change my mind." In the end, I took the box from his hand because he demanded it. I wouldn't want to upset him more.

"Thank you." I thanked him for keeping his promise despite being drunk while the promise said.

"Get back to work, don't hide anymore. Let's just forget what happened last night." He told me sternly. He looked so different than he did last night.

"Yes." I nodded in understood.

He also nodded as a way of farewell and then walked away. I watched his back and did not look away even once. There was an attractive view I liked about his body and his back.

I sighed and returned inside. I put the cheese sticks in the fridge right away, so it would be cool when I ate them.

Back to reality

"Jamee," I snapped my head towards his voice and asked in silence. "I think Fio is thirsty."

"Where is she now?" He didn't have her, so I assumed she was in his bedroom.

"In the bedroom." Just like I predicted.

"Okay." I finished cleaning up the kitchen, then went to his bedroom along with him. He waited for me to be done, so we came together.

Just as I approached the room, I heard my baby's sobbed which could be assumed that she was thirsty or wanted to cuddle with me while sucking on my breast for milk.

I picked her up and cradled her close to soothe her sobbing.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked her softly as I wiped her tears. Her swollen eyes made me question how hard she was crying, but the thing, I couldn't hear her front the kitchen. My guess, she was silently sobbing.

She nodded, so I sat down on the bed and unbuttoned my shirt. Since I gave birth to Fiorelli, I started to wear a buttoned shirt more because it would be easier whenever I had to breastfeed her.

As I started to breastfeed her, I noticed that James was staring at my boobs. He looked up at me and slowly sat down beside me. I raised an eyebrow at his unusual behavior.

"Can I taste it?" He asked carefully and his eyes stared intensely at me.

"You want to taste my breastmilk?" I repeated his question to make sure that I didn't hear him wrong or hallucinate.

"Hmm, yes. She seemed to enjoy it." He glanced at Fiorelli and unknowingly, he licked his bottom lip. He really wanted to taste it, didn't he?

"That's because she only gets fed by this for six months straight. Just like you when you were a baby." I told him.

"Can I?" He was being persistent and I was contemplating whether I should give in or not.

"No biting." He nodded obediently and found his place next to me on the other side. Fiorelli was still peacefully sucking on my nipple and sometimes, she bites, and that aches.

I didn't prepare my boob beforehand and he eagerly latched onto it. He sucked on it, his hand slowly creeping up but I tossed it away. It felt weird that my boobs were sucked at the same time but good in a way.

I looked down and saw him enjoying it. Fiorelli had slowed down but James show no sign of stopping soon.

He let out a moaned and sucked hard on my nipple. I bite down on my lower lip to not let out a sound.

"James...," I groaned and fisted a handful of his hair.

," I groaned and fisted a handful of his hair