otto

◇unedited◇

Jamee's P.O.V

My heart is breaking after I heard that Diane fell really sick. Her family here is very sad and planning to move her back home, where she should be. They are very supportive and family friendly towards me. It has been two and a half years since I left home and him.

Mr. Revello and his kids is very loving. He even considered me as his own and none of his kids are objecting that. They are very happy to have me in their family as a family member.

"Mommy." Fiorelli called as she crawled up to me. I was trying to make breakfast for the two of us, since everyone is gone to Missily to bring Diane back here. Diane would be able to rest here, because their house is by the sea. Living in the coast area is the best I have experienced. I got the beauty of nature with no extra coast.

"I told you to wait, Fio." I pulled her up into my arms and continued cooking while holding her.

"Miss Mommy." She sloppily kissed my cheek and my heart couldn't contain the joy of the purest girl in the world. She have been the reason for me to smile every single time I thought about him. She is my healing treatment.

"Awe, sweet girl. I love you." I told her lovingly. I pressed our noses tip together and gently shake it. I love this girl so much and I could give her everything in the world she desire, but she is my lovely girl. She understands me so well and doesn't demand things I couldn't do or couldn't have.

I go through the day just with her. The Revello family will go back tomorrow. So, the house is ours for the whole day. It would be nice to have a house of my own one day. It's not that I couldn't afford it, I am just not ready and they are not letting me.

-

I woke up very early to prepare breakfast for them when they arrive. I know they will be very exhausted and have no energy to do anything and just want to hit the bed. So, I planned ahead and prepare it for them.

Since my Fiorelli is still asleep, I cooked peacefully and within an hour everything is ready. I have opened the windows by the kitchen to let the fresh air in and it felt so nice. I would miss this when I left. I just knew that I have to go back to finalizes everything between me and him.

We are not divorce yet and it's the one thing that held me down.

A click sound from the door alerted me of their arrival. I quickly make my way to the door to greet them, even though I won't be able to make it to opened the door since they open it themselves. It's their house anyway.

The first person I saw is their son, Giulio and followed by the girls.

"Diane." I jogged to her as soon as I saw her, hugging her. she doesn't looked too good and I feel bad for her condition. I get why she couldn't work anymore. She also have asthma to worsened her condition.

"My, my, you have been missed by everyone." Diane's said to lightened up the mood. She can see that I feel terrible for her and she always said not to blame myself. She work for him before I did, so she said I have nothing to be sorry for. But the fact that I was once his wife changed my perspective.

"I missed you too." I replied. "I prepared breakfast for all of us. Eat up, please." I announced. I am aware that everyone's eyes is on us.

"Of course. Thank you so much for preparing breakfast." Diane thanked me.

"Eh, it's nothing. I've done it in alternate days anyway." I waved the topic like it's nothing, because it really is. Our unending concern towards each other is tiring.

We ate breakfast in peaceful atmosphere and the kids one by one excused themselves and Mr. Revello volunteered to do the dishes, leaving me only with Diane in the dining table. I knew this situation is coming.

"Jamee, I knew you will hate this. But he have no one to cover for me, you knew how he is. I don't want to force you to go back, but I can convince you to go back for a while, right?" She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, her eyes showing how hopeful she is in me.

I've watched the news and heard it from the radio. It was such a big news in nation wide at least.

"I know I have to and I can't avoid it." I replied to her in gentleness. I was never the type to shout when I get upset or angry. I let it out on their face up front.

"Use my house, so you don't have to stay in the dorm or the house." Diane told me.

I slowly nodded my head and I can see how relieved she is.

"I haven't told anyone, because I want to discuss this with you first. But, I'm sure when you walked in to the gate, everyone will welcome you with open arms. Especially, Mr. Nicoli." I wanted to tell her that I doubted about the last sentence, but I just smiled it off, I don't want to offend her.

"I will take my time in packing. Fiorelli will have a hard time leaving here. She loves it here, very much." I said in a sad tone. I just knew she will have a hard time in saying goodbye. Everyone adore her and she will definitely missed the attention everyone gave her.

"Are you planning on hiding her?"

"That is the best option until everything is finalize." I won't lie, I have been thinking a lot about my approach to him. It's been on my mind, especially knowing that he is engaged.

"Finalize what, Jamee? He won't let you go that easily." Her opinion is different from me. But I know one thing that will make him agree.

"He will." I replied confidently. I can see that she is conflicted. She was the witness of our love after all.

I'm having a hard time writing this story now

I'm having a hard time writing this story now. But still, I will continue to write and update as much as I can.

Thank you for the understanding.