Javier Pena-New agent

You'd heard all the rumors about Javier Pena and couldn't help wonder if they're true

Pena is definitely a handsome man. And charming. (In a rugged, cocky way.) You watch him out of the corner of your eye, as he talks shop with his partner, Steve.

Javier looks... agitated for some reason and you really want to help him ease that tension.

You decide to make a bold move and go introduce yourself. You stand up, walking over to Steve and Javier.

"Good morning, gentlemen," you say. "I don't believe we've had the pleasure. I'm Agent Y/N. I was just promoted to this department."

Steve moves to shake your hand, but Pena hardly looks at you. You try hard not to feel offended.

"Don't mind him," Steve says, grinning and after he's introduced himself. "He's just doesn't have any manners."

"Screw you, Murphy!" Pena growls as he rises from his seat and stalking off. You just smile.

"Don't take it personally," Steve says. "He can be really antisocial."

"It's fine. I'm sure we'll get along just great."

..........................

Javier is just coming out the men's restroom, just as you're coming out of the women's restroom.

You crash into each other and Javier immediately reaches up to steady you from falling. You can feel the heat of his skin on you, and holy smokes, you almost can't take it.

You automatically take a step back and try not to stare at Javier, who's apparently had a change of heart when it comes to getting to know you.

"Uh, sorry about that,' you mumble, your face on fire, acutely aware of Javier's direct, smoldering gaze on you.

"Don't be. I'm not." Javier clears his throat. "Say, would you mind joining me for drinks later this evening?"

Your head snaps up and there's a little smirk playing on Javier's lips.

"Sure. Shall we say, ten o'clock?"

"I was thinking maybe more, eight thirty?"

"You buying, Agent Pena?"

"Hell yeah. I'll come grab you when I'm ready." You smirk now.

"I'll be waiting."

......................

"I know you've probably heard of my reputation." You sip on the strong bourbon that Javier ordered for the two of you.

You're trying hard not to stare at him as he pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his leather jacket pocket, along with a lighter.

He pulls a cigarette out, placing it between his lips and lights up, inhaling and then exhaling.

"Yeah. But no judgement from me." Javier grins and you see the mischief dancing in his beautiful dark brown eyes.

God, this man is beautiful. No wonder women find him so damn irresistible. He reaches over and gently strokes your cheek and you get bold and decide to kiss him.

Javier kisses you back and oh my god, you so don't wanna stop kissing this man. He's just.... wow.

"Come back with me to my place!" Javier asks softly, as he begins to stroke your exposed skin on your thigh.

You pull away and grin at him. Of course you'll do that. Like he even needs to ask.

"Hell yeah, Pena."

..........................

You're lying all nestled up against Javier in his bed. He's stroking your back as you stroke his face, especially the mustache. (That mustache is soo sexy!)

"I hope you've enjoyed yourself, chica," Javier murmurs, suddenly dragging his lips over your head.

You shiver. This was wonderful. You had a fantastic time.

"Oh, believe me, Agent Pena. I most certainly did."

........................

Thanks for reading! Comment if you'd like a part two ☺️