Frankie Morales-Love You Like I Do

Frankie's had a rough couple of weeks and you want to help him feel better.
Mention of sex and some strong swearing.

..........................

"No!" Frankie is all wrapped up in a blanket on the couch, some damn football game on in the background.

You're sitting by Frankie's feet, trying to cuddle with him. He's being an asshole and that pisses you off a little.

You understand that Frankie has had a rough week. You just want to make him feel better.

Except, he's not having it. Geez. Talk about antisocial.

"Frankie," you say softly, running your hands up his bare legs, since all he's wearing is a pair of boxers and nothing else.

"Baby, I'm sorry. But I'm just not in the mood, okay?" You scoot closer to him, trying to put your hands up under the blanket and touch his hot skin.

"Can't I just cuddle with you?" You can't help but whine. Sheesh. You've hardly seen him these last few days and now that he's actually home, he's acting like a jerk.

Frankie sighs in exasperation. He opens up the blanket some and allows you to snuggle against his warm body.

Frankie wraps the blanket over the both of you and you smile. At least you can cuddle with this big jerk.

"This is all I wanted, Frankie. Was to be here with you." Frankie gently kisses your forehead and you smile again.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm being such an asshole. I'm not trying to be."

"Could have fooled me." Frankie shifts beneath you, gently wrapping his arms around you.

"This week has been total shit. But that's not your fault."

You move a little, gently kissing Frankie. He kisses you back and it makes you so happy.

....................

You both end up falling asleep for a few hours. When Frankie wakes up, he's actually in a much better mood. (Thank goodness.)

Now that Frankie's more alert, he's more playful and keeps grabbing for you. Well. You wanted Frankie in a better mood. He sure is!

You keep giggling as Frankie's hands graze your body and as you snuggle with him.

"God, Y/N," Frankie murmurs. "You're so gorgeous." You kiss the tip of his nose and Frankie laughs.

You carefully finger the dimples, really feeling them. This man is so wonderful. You wonder how you got so damn lucky?

"I love you. Just like I do, Francisco Morales." Frankie holds you as you sit on his lap and straddle him.

He kisses you all over your face and you close your eyes, loving the way this feels. Frankie can be so gentle and loving.

"I love you like I do as well, mi amor." Frankie hugs you tightly and you wrap your arms around his neck, burying your face against his neck.

"Maybe, if you want," Frankie says softly. "We can do a little extracurricular activity?"

You giggle as you nod against him.

"That sounds good to me."