Commander Veracruz-Bad Soldier/Good Solider

This is a TV movie that Pedro did some years ago, Burn Notice: The Fall Of Sam Axe. He played Commander Veracruz. There's no first name given, so I'm making one up.

You're an agent undercover, trying to trap Veracruz. Except you screw up and end up falling for him.

Mention of sex and some strong swearing.

.....................

You spot your target. He's sitting in a secluded corner of the bar, nursing what looks like a glass of whiskey or bourbon.

You're not sure which. You never cared much for alcohol. Most of it tastes disgusting and who wants to purposely make themselves feel like crap from drinking the shit?

Whoops. You're off the subject. You slowly make your way over, turning over some ideas in your head as how to get this asshole's attention.

You could 'stumble' into him or fall across the table and pretend to be apologetically. Or....you could just take a seat near him and see if he notices you.

Or you could just walk right up to him and offer your company. You decide that last idea is probably your best bet.

You want to get his attention. And quickly. There's no point in wasting time.

You confidently stroll over to Commander Veracruz. He's a handsome man. His longish brown hair is slicked back with some sort of hair product and his facial hair is trimmed neatly.

You plop down across from him and he doesn't speak, just merely raises his eyebrows at you.

"Hello, Rio," you say, smiling prettily at him. His eyebrows raised up higher, practically puncturing the bar ceiling.

"Do I know you?" His heavily accented voice is low and deep. It sends tingles down your spine.

"No. But we could change that." Commander Veracruz lifts his glass of alcohol and takes a slow and careful sip, his brown eyes never straying from your face.

"I'm not in need of any company," he says, his voice controlled.

You reach out, carefully tracing a finger down his left arm, making sure to not break eye contact with him.

"Aww," you pout. "That's too bad." You pucker your lips and smack them loudly before releasing a high pitched giggle.

Commander Veracruz sets his glass down and reaches for your fingers. He grasps them tightly, causing you to gasp in pain.

"Are you sure you want to play with me, chica?" He moves his face much closer to yours and you can smell the whiskey on his breath.

Swiftly, you tank your fingers free and give Commander Veracruz a little slap on the cheek. He immediately grabs your hand again. He chuckled, but you can see the danger deep in his eyes.

This guy is dangerous. He doesn't play nice. But that's why you're going to lure him to his doom. He just doesn't realize that yet.

"Oh, I wanna play with you, Rio," you purr, daring to run your thumb over his lips. He grins, a nasty evil grin.

"Very well, chica. Let the games begin."

...................

Holy smokes!! Commander Veracruz is a tiger when it comes to sexual intercourse! (As if that should be surprising to you.)

There's some faint bite marks on your shoulder from him and you left him a nice, little souvenir yourself. Some faint scratch marks on his back from your fingernails, where you dug in. Deep.

Commander Veracruz is slowly kissing your neck and brushing his lips over your exposed collarbone. You shiver.

"Do you like that, hermosa?" Commander Veracruz asks softly as his lips just barely graze your ear.

"What do you think, genius?" You retort, wondering if getting snappy with him will fire up his temper. It does.

He swiftly moves, pinning you beneath him on the mattress, his brown eyes on fire.

"You want me to lose my temper, chica?" You smirk.

"Why not?"

Immediately, Commander Veracruz, flips you over so that your front is pressed into the mattress. You squirm, as his fingers prod you on different parts of your backside.

"How's this, chica?" Commander Veracruz's voice is low enough to be a growl.

"Ohh!" You moan, his fingers pressed in deeper. Commander Veracruz laughs.

He wasn't joking. He didn't play nice. But you already figured that was his M.O. His method of operation.

"You're a spicy one, chica," Commander Veracruz murmurs, flipping you back so you're facing.

You raise yourself up, kissing him greedily and hungrily. You can tell he likes it, by the way he kisses you back.

"You love spicy," you say. "Otherwise, you wouldn't be so into me."

Commander Veracruz scowls at you, but you just kiss him again. He reaches up, suddenly... gentle.

It throws you for a loop. It's a ploy, you think. He's trying to butter you up and then...move in for the kill.

You tear yourself away from him and scoot off the bed, smirking. Commander Veracruz gets ready to pounce.

You dart away and he bolts after you. You dash from the bedroom, running out into the main room.

This place that Rio Veracruz had brought you to was a small, apartment type building, although there didn't appear to be as many other apartments in the place.

Commander Veracruz suddenly slides in front of you, as you dash around a crappy old couch. He gently holds you in his arms.

"Why the change of heart?" You ask softly, gently running your fingers over his facial hair.

"I don't know. I just want to be tender towards you." He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

Commander Veracruz suddenly smiles, but it looks... softer. You smile, too.

"I thought you were nothing but a bad solider," you whisper.

"You're correct in thinking that," Commander Veracruz murmurs softly. "But I can be a good solider as well, mi amor."

"Why do I get the feeling that you're only good when you want to be, Rio?"

"That's also correct."

"Well," you say. "You're not the only one." Commander Veracruz smiles.

"You want to turn me in, no?" You nod, not in the least bit surprised that he knows what you are.

"Correction," you say. "I was going to turn you in."

"You're not going to, chica?"

"No. I don't want to." You lean in for a kiss and Commander Veracruz grins.

"Whyever not, hermosa?"

"Because. I'd rather have you all to myself." A wicked gleam comes into his dark eyes.

"Are you sure, chica? You know I don't play nice." You grin wickedly.

"I'll let you in on a little secret, Commander."

"Yes?"

"Neither do I."