Erza-Prospect-Angel

This is set before the movie. You and Erza are partners and lovers. You're both looking for the biggest gem load that you can. Mention of sex, but no actual doing.

...........................

"Erza!" You call out. "How much further?" Erza chuckles. He knows how impatient you tend to get when you're out searching for the gems for long periods of time.

"Not much, birdie. Have a patience." You walk closer to Erza, grab his arm and twirl him around so you're facing. He grins mischievously at you and oh god, you just want to do things to him.

"Erza, we've been out here for nearly five hours! Can't we just take a damn break?"

Erza pulls your body against his and damnit, having these ridiculous suits between you is killing you inside. What you'd give to lying all nestled up against Erza, his hot, bare skin against yours.

"Baby, when we hit the motherload, we can stay in bed together for weeks, if that's why we wish." Erza takes a step back and a frustrated groan escapes your lips.

"But until then, we need to press on." Erza starts walking again and you reluctantly follow along, your entire body aching for Erza's.

All you can think is that this had better be worth all this ridiculous tramping around this awful planet.

...................

Three hours later, you've found the biggest gem load you could have ever wanted to.

You and Erza slowly and painstakingly remove the gems and place them in your special container.

You start to grow antsy after a couple of hours, wondering how much longer Erza intents to do this. Surely, you have plenty of gems by this time.

Finally, Erza declares that he thinks he's gotten enough gems to suite him and you want to jump for joy at the news.

Unfortunately, now you both of you have to trudge all the way back to the damn ship.

You try to hurry, growing more and more impatient with each step you take. At last, you and Erza finally reach your ship and the moment you're both inside, you're stripping your suit off and grabbing for Erza, who chuckles at your impatiently.

"Does somebody want something, birdie?"

"Don't you dare tease me, Erza," You snap. "Get out of that damn suit before I rip it off of you!"

Erza's eyes go dark with desire as he starts to get his suit off.

Then....you and Erza have some real fun.

........................

"How was that, birdie?" Erza asks as he gently strokes your cheek. You smile at him and reach out to gently comb your fingers over his scraggly facial hair.

"Amazing." You move to kiss him greedily, feeling so damn lucky that Erza's yours. Even though he can be stubborn and get on your nerves.

"I'm pleased." You cuddle close to him and Erza enfolds you in his arms and you smile.