Pedro Pascal-Wedding Day

It's your and Pedro's Wedding day! You're very excited to be marrying the love of your life!

Some swearing and dirty talk, but mostly just sweetness and fluff. This is for Katelynl29  since she already said that Pedro was her husband 😁

..............................

Wedding Day has arrived! You're so damn excited, you feel like you're flying!

You and Pedro have been planning this special event for over a year now and you almost can't believe that it's finally arrived.

Your bridesmaids, all your closest friends, are with you, just as you're getting ready to walk down the aisle and become Mrs. Pedro Pascal!

"Are you doing okay, sweetie?" One of your friends ask, coming up to give you a quick hug.

You laugh. Are you okay? You flipping amazing! In only a matter of minutes, you'll going to marry the love of your life, Pedro.

"Of course I'm okay," you reply, smiling so hard that your cheeks start to hurt.

Your other friends cluster around you, each one, giving you a hug. You can't stop smiling. How did you end up so damn lucky to be marrying one of these hottest guys on the face of the earth?

"Okay, okay!" You say, waving everyone back. You're beginning to feel slightly claustrophobic with everyone standing so close to you.

"It's time! Everyone start lining up, please!"

All of your friends go and get paired up with the groomsmen and you move to take your dad's arm. He smiles at you, looking a little teary eyed.

"You look amazing, sweetie." You lean over and give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks, Dad." You straighten back up and wait until you hear the wedding march strike up.

As soon as it does, you slowly walk down the aisle, waiting impatiently to finally catch a glimpse of your soon to be husband.

When you do, your breath is taken away. Pedro is already handsome (naturally) but oh my god, he looks positively divine today.

His black tuxedo fits him like a glove and he's so achingly handsome that you already can't stand it.

Pedro looks equally stunned by seeing you in your beautiful wedding dress. His eyes widen and then a grin slowly spreads across his handsome face.

You and your dad reach the front and Pedro moves to stand beside you. You turn to him and smile, realizing that you're crying just a little. But only because you're so happy.

The wedding ceremony begins and your dad gives you away.

You take Pedro's hands, smiling at him as he smiles at you. You say your wedding vows.

"I, Y/N, take you, Jose Pedro Balmaceda Pascal, as my husband. I promise to love you and help you and be whatever you need me to be, until my death parts us." You slide the ring on Pedro's finger.

"I, Jose Pedro Balmaceda Pascal, take you, Y/N, as my wife. I promise to love you and help you and be whatever you need me to be, until my death parts us." Pedro slides the ring on your finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Pedro, you may kiss the bride."

Pedro grabs you and really lays one on you. You're laughing when you pull apart and everyone cheers for you and Pedro.

"I present to you all, Mr. and Mrs. Pedro Pascal!"

You're crying again, although it's only because you're so damn happy to finally be Pedro's forever.

......................

The wedding reception is a lot of fun. Pedro dances with you a lot, which is fine by you. Pedro loves to dance anyways. He always has.

He rarely strays from your side and holds your hand a lot. You also don't mind that.

Everyone keeps coming up to you and Pedro and congratulating you both. You can't stop smiling. Neither can Pedro.

"Just wait until I get you aloo, mi amor," Pedro whispers in your ear as you're slow dancing together. "I'm going to do something... inappropriate things to my beautiful bride."

You giggle. You're definitely looking forward to having that happen between you and Pedro.

"Oh, is that so, Mr. Pascal?"

"It most certainly is, chica."

You lean in, capturing Pedro's lips with your own. Man, you love kissing this handsome man! You don't think you'll ever get tired of doing that.

Pedro rests his forehead against yours and smiles softly at you. You smile back.

"This doesn't seem real," you say.

"It's real, mi amor. It's very real. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Me too. I love you, Pedro."

"I love you, too, Y/N."