Pedro Pascal-Swimming Lessons

Pedro is teaching you how to swim and being his usual, hyper self and a little spicy.

Things heat up later on.

Some swearing and innuendo.

..................

You and Pedro are swimming. Well, he's teaching you because you haven't actually swam much before.

He's being careful with you, but acting silly and spicy, too. Pedro is such a goofball. You can't help but fall in love with him.

"Okay, chica," Pedro says as he helps you position your body so you can swim. "Just paddle like I taught you to."

You follow his instructions and swim a little, although not quite as quickly as Pedro is.

"Perfect, mi amor." Pedro swims closer to you and you wrap your legs around his waist and cling to him.

You gaze at his handsome face and move to gently kiss him. Pedro's eyes darken with desire and he hungrily kisses you back.

"This was a good idea, Pedrito," you whisper as you hold on to him. You shiver a little. The water isn't terribly cold, but it's not super warm, either.

It feels nice to just cling to Pedro's warm body as you're in the water.

"I'm pleased you liked it. I thought it would be very intimate."

"Yes. Okay. I'm ready for my next lesson." Pedro grins wickedly.

"Forget the rest of the lessons, hermosa. I want to make sweet, passionate love to you."

You laugh. That wouldn't be so awful. But you're kind of enjoying hanging out in the water, too.

"We will, Pedro. But let's swim a little bit more, okay?"

Pedro heaves a heavy sigh as he pulls back.

"Very well, mi amor. Let us continue."

................

You're really having a wonderful time, playing in the water with your incredibly sweet and hot boyfriend.

Pedro keeps teasing you, though, and swims farther away from you a few times, sticking his tongue out at you.

You giggle as you head out of the water and grab your cell and start snapping picture after picture of Pedro being sassy and spicy.

He finally joins you in the shore and immediately comes to you, gently scooping you up into his strong arms and carrying you over to where you have some blankets and pillows set up under an umbrella.

Pedro gently sets you down and you cling to his body and he winds his body around yours.

You start to feel the heat building up inside you as Pedro carefully and slowly trails his beautiful fingers over your exposed skin.

You break out in goosebumps all over your body. Pedro is so gentle, yet he can be strong, too.

"Do you want me to take you, mi amor?" Pedro asks softly as he begins kissing down your body.

"Oh!"

"Is that a yes?"

"In a moment, Pedrito. Let's just keep touching one another for a bit. It helps to get me more in the mood."

Pedro hovers over you as you lie back on the blanket and a couple of pillows. He looks so intense and you know you're going to feel it in a minute.

"Whatever you want, hermosa. I won't push you."

"I love you so much, Pedro." You capture his lips with yours and he smiles.

"I love you, too, Y/N. So damn much."

..................

Afterwards, you just lie there, clinging to each other. The outside temperature has dropped somewhat and it feels nice to cuddle with Pedro, your bodies intertwined.

"That was amazing, mi amor." Pedro kisses your forehead and you gently kiss his cheek.

"I couldn't agree more."

"We probably didn't do as much swimming lessons as I would have liked," Pedro says, grinning. "But we still had fun."

"We can try more swimming lessons later on, my Pedro. I'm just happy we had some time together, away from everyone and everything."

"That was definitely a plus, chica." Pedro hugs you closer to him and you smile, resting your head on his chest.

Yes, today was definitely a wonderful and fun day, spent with the love of your life, Pedro Pascal.