Pietro Alvarez-Good for me

This is the film, If Beale Street Could Talk. Pedro had a very small roles in the film and I've only seen it once, but his scenes are YouTube. I don't know much about this character, so I'm just doing this how I want.

There will mention of sex and drugs, but nothing serious.

........................

"Mi amor!" Pietro is calling for you and your entire body responses to his deep, accented voice.

You turn and he's standing there, dressed in that ridiculous red suit that you absolutely hate, but refuse to tell him that.

This man is so damn beautiful. All you want to do is lie next to him in bed, clinging to him as his skilled hands roam your body.

Pietro walks closer to you and you keep your face completely neutral, waiting in anticipation to see what this slick bastard is going to do to you.

Pietro grabs your wrist and starts walking, pulling you along. You smirk to yourself. Apparently, Pietro is in a feisty mood today.

That's okay by you. You stop by his bedroom suite and Pietro drags you inside, slamming the door shut and pinning you up against it before leaning in for a kiss.

You close your eyes, allowing the feel of Pietro's lips to completely engulf you. When you open your eyes, you find Pietro staring intently at you.

You smirk and so does Pietro. You reach out, touching his perfectly manicured face. His perfectly trimmed mustache and his hair, not a single one out of place.

"I need me something to relax. Care to join me?" Pietro asks as he steps over to a table, where a brown, paper bag is sitting.

You usually don't go for the drugs. You shake your head and Pietro appears to change his mind about that and instead pours you both a drink of some expensive whiskey.

"I'll propose a toast," he says, smirking. "To you, chica. I love you."

You smile and clink your glass again his before downing the amber liquid. It burns in your throat just a tad.

Pietro sets his glass down and moves to remove the glass from your hand before moving back to you. He scoops you up in his arms and carries you over to the bed, gently setting you down.

You lean towards him, capturing his lips with yours. Pietro tastes like nicotine and whiskey. He gently places his hands on your waist and you place your hands on his shoulders.

"I think I need to relieve some of this tension built up inside me, mi amor. What do you say?"

You kiss him again and start to undress him, as Pietro starts to undress you.

...................

You're nestled cozily next to Pietro. He's tracing his fingers over your back. You smile. What would you do without Pietro Alvarez?

You couldn't bear to be away from him. Not ever.

"You're so good for me, Pietro," you murmur. He chuckles.

"I know, chica."