Pedro Pascal-Lazy night

Pedro and you are just chilling out, watching movies and eating some junk food. Nothing but total fluff 😍

...........................

"Pedro!" You complain. "Stop hogging the blankets!" You and Pedro are cuddled up against each other, comfy on the couch, watching movies.

Pedro has had a busy month and now, he's taking some time off to just relax with you for a few days.

Pedro grins and yanks the blankets away from you. You glare at him, but darn it; that cute grin of his is starting to get to you.

There's no way you can stay mad at this big goofball. You giggle and snuggle closer to Pedro.

He finally decides to play nice and share the blankets with you. You really don't care about the blankets. You just want to cuddle with Pedro and stuff your face with as much junk food as possible.

"What would you like to eat?" You ask Pedro. "There's peanut butter cups and nachos and popcorn and ooh, your favorite, Sour Patch Kids!"

"Gimme!" Pedro makes a grab for the box of Sour Patch Kids and tears it open, dumping half the box into his mouth and spilling on himself.

You can't help it; you laugh at him. Now he glares at you, but you can see the teasing twinkle in his brown eyes.

"Pedro." You snuggle up against him and he kisses you. He tastes like candy.

"God, you're so beautiful, mi amor," Pedro murmurs, gently stroking your cheek. You kiss him. You stroke his mustache and Pedro chuckles.

"All the ladies love the 'stache,'" Pedro teases and you start kissing him all over his face, slowly and gently.

"And you're hot as hell, Mr. Pascal."

"You're too kind, mi amor." You rest your head on Pedro's chest and he holds you.

"I'm really glad we're getting some time to ourselves. You get so busy."

"I'm not complaining about work."

"I know. But you need to take time to rest, too. I worry constantly about you."

Pedro kisses your forehead. It's such a tender gesture. You love it when Pedro kisses your forehead. You feel very tender towards him right now.

"You don't have to worry about me, chica. I'm going to be okay." You chuckle.

"I know. I love you, Pedro Pascal." You gently kiss his forehead and Pedro smiles tenderly at you.

"I love you, too, Y/N."

......................

You must have fallen asleep on top of Pedro. He's asleep, too, his arms wrapped around you.

You smile as you stare at his achingly handsome sleeping face. He's so cute.

You shift around and Pedro wakes up. You gently kiss him. He kisses you back.

"Go back to sleep, Pedro. I'm here." You feel Pedro smile against you.

"Why? So you can steal the rest of my candy?" You laugh.

"Uh, yeah. Of course I am." Pedro gently squeezes you and then starts gently tickling you.

"Pedro, s-stop!" You beg. Pedro chuckles and stops. He kisses your forehead again and you positively love that.

"Well, if you don't want to eat all your candy, then maybe you should just get up and get it before I do!"

You move, pretending to steal Pedro's candy. He quickly takes it away, holding it tightly against his chest.

"I dare you to try and take it now!" Pedro gives you a dirty look and you smack him with a pillow.

Next thing you know, you and Pedro are having a full blown pillow fight. You're giggling so hard, your eyes are watering.

Pedro stops, grabbing you by the waist and holding you against him. You struggle playfully, but Pedro refuses to let you go.

He eventually does and you both  cuddle close and end up falling back asleep, nestled up against each other.