Announcement-Over 1K views!!

WOW!! I really can't believe that these one shots reached this high of views so quickly! It's just so surreal to me!!

I love writing, I have since I was younger. I never thought I was all that great at it, but that's not why I do it.

I write because I truly enjoy doing it, even if it can be mentally taxing sometimes lol!

I also had considered putting my stories online for a long time, although I wasn't sure what sort of response I'd receive from doing that, as there's always those annoying ones who like to go around and troll others work just to be rude and disrespectful.

But I decided to put those fears aside and take a chance. I've met some other awesome aspiring writers and I love reading others fanfics and original stories.

Huge shout-out to Katelynl29 immapascalalorian you two have been so supportive and awesome!

Seriously, we just need to start our own Pedro Pascal fanclub because we're awesome and love that big goofball so darn much 😊

But seriously, thanks to everyone who's been supportive and leaving me such wonderful comments and giving me some honest feedback!

Much love to you all and thanks for all the amazing views on these on shots!

Also I might be taking a little break from the one shots to work on my latest Pedro Pascal fanfic: Pedro Pascal-Secrets. I was going to do just a one shot with that, but then decided it might be a little too long for that lol.

But don't worry, I'll get back to the one shots as soon as I can and thanks again!