Javier Pena-The Look

This isn't part of the other Javier Pena one shots. This is a stand alone one.

Sometimes you can't stand the way Javier Pena looks at you. Smoldering and intense. And just some fluff.

........................

It's nothing new, but everyone knew how smoking hot DEA agent Javier Pena was.

Especially you.

Sometimes just the way the man eyed you, sent shivers down your spine. It was crazy. But you certainly weren't complaining.

You just felt lucky enough that he was yours and that made you so happy that you just wanted to jump for joy.

..................

"Javi, stop!" You moan, giggling as Javier gently tickles your sides and you squirm away from him.

Javier grins, his lips only inches from yours. You closer, gently kissing him and Javi smiles softly at you.

He straightens up and you snuggle closer to him, your head on his bare chest. You can feel Javier's fingers trailing down your back. It feels amazing!

"I love you so much, Javi," you murmur, your eye lids beginning to droop. Javi kisses your forehead and the feel of those beautiful lips over your skin gives you goosebumps.

"I love you, too, chica," Javi murmurs, kissing your face all over. Your eyes open and you gaze into his beautiful brown eyes.

"You're pretty," you tease him and Javier laughs.

"I always more thought of myself as rugged." Now you laugh. You grab his hand, lacing your fingers together.

Javi is giving you The Look and you almost melt into a puddle on the couch next to him.

"What's with that look?" Javier demands all of a sudden.

"What look?"

"You remind me of a dog when you're scratching their head and they're eyes are all half closed." Javi is staring at you and a giggle escapes from your lips.

"It's just because you give me this... look. It's sexy and smoldering and intense," you explain.

"Uh huh." Javier isn't impressed. You reach up, gently stroking his mustache. You love the way the small hairs feel against your fingers.

When your fingers get close to Javier's lips, he gently kisses them and you smile.

"You're beautiful."

"I know." Javier pretends to get annoyed, but the twinkle in his eyes gives him away.

"I'm happy you think I'm beautiful. But I'm not so vain that I think a lot about my looks."

"Me neither." Javi places his hands on your waist, burying his face against your shoulder.

You begin to stroke his hair, messing it up some. You slowly stroke his sideburns, too, liking the feel of that on your fingers.

Javi squirms. You grin. This must tickle.

"Does that tickle?" You tease him. Javier raises his head up and glares at you, but you just laugh.

Then... it's...The Look. Again. And you squirm. Whew! This man is too much hotness!

Javi kisses you and you kiss him deeply. He smiles.

"You know, now that you told me about The Look. I might have to try it more often, mi amor."

"Oh, yeah?" Javier's gaze is positively smouldering.

"Yeah."

.....................

Again, thanks for reading. Sorry this is a bit short, too. Maybe in the next day or so, I'll feel more like posting something longer.