Marcus Moreno-Breakfast In Bed

You and Marcus have been dating for a few months now and you ended up staying the night do Marcus decides to make you breakfast in bed.

.....................

You your eyes and roll over on to your back. You forgot where you are for a moment. Then you remember. You're lying in Marcus' bed with him.

You look over, except Marcus isn't in the bed beside you. You suddenly twitch your nose. You realize that you smell something cooking. You smile.

Marcus must be cooking some breakfast. You toss the blankets aside and start to get out of the bed, but the bedroom door opens and Marcus comes in, a tray in his hands.

He smiles as he makes his way over to you, carefully placing the tray across your lap.

"Good morning." Marcus gives you a gentle good morning kiss. You reach up, gently cupping one of his cheeks in your hands and smile tenderly smile at him.

"Good morning, Marcus." He straightens up and you dig in. Scrambled eggs, french toast and a few strips of crispy bacon.

"This is amazing. Thank you." Marcus looks pleased with himself.

"I wanted to do something special for you this morning. After all, this is kind of a milestone for us.'

"Definitely." You go back to eating and Marcus says he'll be back in a moment. He wants to check on his daughter and make sure that she eats something, too.

You nod. That's totally fine with you.

.....................

Marcus returns a few minutes later and sits down on the bed next to you. He hands you a big, steaming mig of coffee and you happily accept it.

You take a few careful sips, as not to burn your tongue or mouth. Hmm. That really tastes good!

Marcus reaches over to grasp one of your hands and smiles at you.

"Being with you has really been good for me," Marcus says softly as he raises your hand and kisses it.

You squeeze his hand and take another sip of your coffee.

"Being with you is good for me, too," you say. Marcus grins and sips his own coffee.

"Dad!" Missy, Marcus' daughter appears in the bedroom doorway.

"Is it okay if I go hang out with my friends for a while?" Marcus nods.

"Sure. Just take your phone with you. And call me when you get there, okay?"

Missy comes over to give her dad a quick hug and then tells us both goodbye.

Marcus sets his mug of coffee down on the nightstand. He scoots close to you and sneaks a quick kiss. You giggle as you move to set your own mug down.

Marcus hoists you up into his lap and you wrap your arms around his neck, placing your forehead against his.

"I'm glad she decided to leave," Marcus admits and you pretend to be shocked.

"Marcus Moreno, shame in you!" Marcus just laughs.

"Oh, don't pretend you don't like it!" He gives you a hard squeeze and it takes your breath away.

"Okay," you admit. "I do like it, too." Marcus laughs again.

"I thought you might."

...............

Thanks for reading! I know that was a little short! I'll try to do a longer Marcus Moreno one shot soon 😊