Pedro Pascal-Movie Premiere

You're an actress and an old friend of Pedro's. Yiu haven't seen each other in a while and are really happy to run into him.

Some swearing and innuendo and mention of sex.

......................

The limo rolls to a be stop outside the massive old fashioned movie theater. You just finished filming a blockbuster hit and it's time for the premiere!

You're a little nervous, but mostly excited to see how your fans will react to the film. You hope it's gets some well deserved praise from the fans and the critics alike.

The driver pulls open the back door of the limo and you step out, wearing a fiery red sleeveless dress with matching shoes.

The crowd goes wild at your arrival and you put on your best smile and wave to everyone.

Flashes go off and you smile so much and wave at your adoring fans as they scream out your name, clamoring for your attention and wanting autographs and if they're lucky, maybe a selfie.

You give out several autographs and do a few selfies before your publist hurries you along. Yiu suddenly hear someone else call out your name. You freeze.

You turn and there... Pedro Pascal is walking briskly towards you, a huge grin on his handsome face.

You meet Pedro in the middle and hug each other and then Pedro kisses your cheek. You feel your face heat up, knowing that the media is already spinning a romance between the two of you.

"Oh my god, Y/N! How long has it been since we've seen each other?" Pedro exclaims, looking really pleased to see you.

"Pedro, wow! Gosh, it's been a few years. It's really wonderful to see you again."

Pedro grins again and places his hand on the small of your back, carefully guiding you inside the theater. You smile.

"Sit with me, chica?"

"Sure." You and Pedro find some seats together and close to the back. You notice how serious Pedro looks.

"Is something wrong?"

"No way. I've just really happy that I ran into you this evening. Would you maybe like to... slip away with me after the premiere. Maybe go grab some drinks?"

"That would be awesome. Thanks, Pedro." He gives you a gentle kiss and you know that your face is beet red.

.........................

Everyone absolutely loves your performance in the film and that makes you really happy.

But seeing Pedro again makes you even more happy. Pedro holds your hand during most of the movie, occasionally giving it a gentle squeeze. You can't wait until you can have Pedro all to yourself.

.......................

You're cuddled up against Pedro, in a dark, private booth in a the very back of a classy restaurant, having drinks and some sushi.

"This was fate," Pedro exclaims softly, touching your cheek with his fingers. You smile, grab his hand and gently begin kissing his fingers.

Pedro squirms next to you. You stop, although you don't want to. Pedro smiles tenderly at you, leaning in for a gentle kiss.

"Will you come back with me to my hotel room?" You ask, not ready to leave him yet. You want to be with him as much as possible.

"My, my! Somebody is being quite forward!" Pedro teases and you laugh.

"And? What are you going to do about it, Mr. Pascal?"

"I do believe I'm going to take you up on that offer." Pedro kisses you again. You grab his hand again, tugging on it.

Pedro laughs. He knows exactly what you have in mind. His eyes darken with desire.

"Is someone in a hurry, mi amor?" You kiss him deeply.

"You have no idea." Pedro tightly grasps your hand and you both quickly leave the restaurant, hurrying out to catch a cab and head for your hotel.

......................

"That was incredible, mi amor." Pedro hugs you to his body and you grin, as you pant slightly,

You roll over, facing Pedro and touching his face and moving to grab his hand, slowly and gently kissing his fingers again.

Pedro closes his eyes and starts writhing next to you. You're surprised that such a simple act can drive him him insane. You definitely like that.

"Like how that feels, do you, Mr. Pascal?" You whisper.

"Oh, god, yeah, Y/N. It's driving me crazy." You keep kissing his fingers. You feel Pedro grab your waist with his other hand, carefully drawing his fingers over your exposed skin.

That feels amazing to you. You stop kissing his fingers and press your lips to his, his mustache gently tickling you.

"Pedro?"

"Yes?"

"Can-can we be together?"

"Oh, yes, mi amor. I want that. And you."

You smile as you snuggle closer to him and close your eyes. Wow. And you thought the most important thing this evening would be how everyone reacted to your latest film.

Nope. It turns out, that ended up being reunited with Pedro Pascal.