Pedro Pascal-Sad

Pedro is having a bad day and you try to make him feel better.

........................

You can't help but notice the dad look on your boyfriend's face as he enters your apartment.

You immediately jump up and rush to Pedro, wrapping your arms around him. He hugs you back.

"What's the matter, Pedro?" You ask, stroking his back. Pedro sighs wearily.

"Oh. It's... nothing."

"It's not nothing. You know you can tell me." Pedro squeezes you tightly and you start to worry that it's something really bad.

"Just some people saying that I have no talent. No real talent."

"Oh, Pedro." You give him a kiss on the cheek and then lead him over to the couch.

You sit down and hold your boyfriend. Poor Pedro. He tries to act like nothing gets to him, but you know better. He's very sensitive.

"This assholes don't know what the hell they're talking about!" You exclaim angrily. Why must people insist on making others feel like shit?

Like they're so perfect. Not. Pedro's clinging to you and you slide back, resting his head on your chest and gently stroke his hair.

You kiss the crown of his head over and over, trying to make h feel better.

Pedro squirms uncomfortable and it nearly breaks your heart.

"Thanks for being here for me, mi amor. That means a lot to me." You smile.

"You know I'd do anything for you, Pedro." He raises his head and gives you a little smile.

"I hate seeing you so sad."

"I know. You're a rockstar for putting up with my shit."

"I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend, Pedro. Besides, all you have to do is say the words and I'll go beat the crap out of those assholes."

Pedro chuckles weakly. You gently kiss him, loving the feel of his full lips on yours.

"As much as I appreciate the offer, chica, that's not a good idea." You sigh. No. It's definitely not a good idea.

"You're right. I just get sick of these haters always hating. Clearly, they have too much time on their hands."

"Agreed."

...................

You and Pedro just cuddle together on the couch and watch movies and you make him a big mug of hot chocolate and you eat some chocolate chip cookies.

Pedro seems a little better after a while, but you're not that fooled. You know that he's still thinking about what those idiots said about him.

You just hold Pedro and hope that maybe he'll start feeling somewhat better soon.