Frankie Morales-Night Cuddles

Nothing makes you happier than cuddling at night with Frankie. Mostly fluff and some comfort.

.......................

You're half asleep, wedged in between the side of the couch and Frankie Morales, your boyfriend. He's so warm that it makes you extra drowsy as you both cuddle on the couch.

Frankie gently scoops you up into his lap, resting his chin on the crown of your head. You can't keep the smile off your face.

You reach for Frankie's hands, lacing them together and squeezing tightly.

"I love this, mi amor." You tilt your head back, kissing his chin and making Frankie smile.

You adore his smile. Frankie has such a beautiful smile, that it's all you can focus on when you see it.

You shift around, snuggling up against his chest and slipping your arm around his middle.

It's so comforting to be cuddled up with your guy. You close your eyes and breathe in his musky scent and the smell of nicotine and a faint trace of mint.

"I love you, too, Frankie." He suddenly gets up, gently pulling you up along with him and he presses his body up against yours and begins slow dancing with you.

You giggle. Frankie is grinning at you, too, and you slide a hand up over his face, carefully fingering the dimples.

Frankie laughs and leans closer to sneak a quick kiss. You smile and pull his head down to kiss him again

Frankie laughs again and gently twirls you in a circle. You smile softly, suddenly feeling like you're in an old fashioned movie.

But as much as this slow dancing is, you want to be cuddling with Frankie, your limbs all tangled up together and your bodies squished up against each other.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go back to cuddling on the couch?"

"Sure." Frankie gently grips your hand, pulling you along. You reach the couch, pulling Frankie down along with you and then  grab up a blanket to drape over the both of you, snuggling up against him.

Frankie's lips lightly brush over your forehead and you smile, reaching up to lightly brush your fingers over his lips and down to his chin.

Frankie was perfection. (Although hed never agree.) You closer your eyes and can feel yourself starting to relax against him.

Frankie's breathing is slowing down and you know that he starting to fall asleep.

"Frankie?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we just stay here all night? I'm too comfortable to have to get up and go into the bedroom."

Frankie chuckles softly and kisses you again. You turn your face, pressing it into Frankie's chest.

"Why not?" He agrees. "Hell, I'm not sure I want to move myself at the moment."

You move your face, scooting up a little closer to Frankie and gently kiss him before scooting back down and closing your eyes.

This is the best thing ever to you. There's nothing else you love more than night cuddles with your Frankie.

"Good night, my love."

"Good night, hermosa."