Pedro Pascal-Family Man

You and Pedro are parents now and you love watching Pedro with your child.

No warnings.

........................

Pedro is lying on the couch, your little boy lying on his daddy's chest, Pedro's arm securely around the little one.

You smile as you walk over and sit down at Pedro's feet, reaching out to touch his face. Pedro grins and your love for him swells.

"You're such a good daddy, Pedro."

"I know." You smack his leg and Pedro glares at you, but you just smile sweetly at him.

"Seriously, though, my handsome one," you murmur. "You're wonderful."

Pedro gently grasps your fingers and you lean forward, gently kissing him.

"You're an amazing mom, Y/N. Our baby is so lucky to have you as a mom."

"I know." Pedro just shakes his head and rolls his eyes. You just laugh.

........................

You're taking a nice, long walk with the baby and Pedro. It's so beautiful out and nice to be able to take advantage of this time together as a family.

You watch your baby-well-he's not as much as a baby now, but he'll always be your baby. He's grinning up at his daddy and then, reaches out for you

"Stop." Pedro stops the stroller and you lean down to lift him up into your arms and he rests his head in your shoulder. You smile.

You continue on with your walk. Pedro asks if he wants you to take the baby, but you're okay for now.

Besides, you enjoy holding your baby while he'll still allow it. You think maybe he's fallen asleep.

"Is he still awake?" You ask Pedro.

"Yeah. He looks like he might fall asleep at any moment, though. His eyelids are getting heavy."

You kiss your baby's head and smile. Hopefully he'll be asleep by the time you arrive back home and then you and Pedro can have some bonding time to yourselves for a while.

.....................

The baby is asleep by the time you all get back home and you go and put him in the crib in his bedroom.

Then you and Pedro stand there, holding hands as you watch him sleep for a few minutes before quietly creeping out of the bedroom.

Pedro grips your hand as he practically drags you into the living room and over to the couch.

You giggle as he sits down,, pulling you into his lap and wrapping his arms around you.

"Now!" Pedro says, dropping his voice low. "I've got you all to myself!"

You gently kiss him and Pedro kisses you back. You snuggle against his chest and close your eyes, suddenly exhausted.

As much as you love being a mom, it can really wear you out, too. But you wouldn't trade it for anything.

"I feel so lucky, Pedro," you murmur, gently stroking his scalp with your fingers.

"Ahh, that feels amazing, mi amor!" Pedro exclaims. You open your eyes and smile.

"Good." You stifle a yawn and so does Pedro.

"Can we just go cuddle in bed?" You ask.

"Absolutamente."

.....................

It's nice having Pedro around a little more often, especially since he gets to spend some extra time with the baby.

"It's good you're around," you joke. "Or else our baby might start to forget who his daddy is."

"Oh, har har har," Pedro says sarcastically and you giggle at his silly facial expressions.

You move to him, leaning over to kiss the top of his head and Pedro reaches for your waist, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Daddy!" Pedro looks shocked for a moment and you burst out laughing.

"He remembered you!" You pretend to wipe a tear away from your eye.

"Oh, you!" Pedro grabs for you, pulling you down next to him. You're giggling uncontrollably by this time and the baby starts giggling, too.

Soon, you're all laughing, including Pedro. He pulls you against him and kisses your forehead and you kiss him on the lips.

The baby stretches out his little arms towards you and you lift him into your arms, cuddling him close and kissing his head.

He gives you a huge grin and Pedro chuckles softly and leans forward to give him a kiss, too.

This is so great. You couldn't ask for better. You have Pedro and I have your baby. Hopefully, too, he'll end up with some siblings to play with and annoy.

Pedro takes the baby and he sniggles in his daddy's arms. Yep. It doesn't get any better than this.