Pedro Pascal-sick day

You'd woken up feeling terrible and Pedro takes care of you.

...................

Oh, man! You groan as you roll over in your and Pedro's bed, feeling completely awful!

Your head hurts, your throat feels like it's on fire and your stomach feels like it's on a rollercoaster.

You struggle from the bed and head for the bathroom, where you end up falling asleep on the floor, from sheer exhaustion.

"Mi amor?" You hear someone calling you. You struggle to get up and some gentle arms go around your weak and sickly body. It's Pedro.

"What's wrong, hermosa?" Pedro asks softly.

"I woke up a while ago and felt like crap," you reply, leaning against his strong body and enjoying the feeling of Pedro stroking your back.

"Let's get you back into bed." Pedro carefully scoops you up into his strong arms and carries you back over to the bed, gently setting you down.

Pedro helps you get comfortable under the blankets and asks you if you'd like anything.

"Maybe some chicken soup?" You say, your stomach feeling better. Pedro grins and you love seeing his beautiful smile.

"One bowl of chicken soup, coming right up!" Pedro dashes off to the kitchen and returns a few minutes later with a hot, steaming bowl of canned chicken soup.

"Thank you, baby," you murmur as Pedro carefully places the tray across your lap.

"Hey, that's what I'm here for." Pedro sits down next to you, making sure that you're comfortable and that you're doing okay.

It's a little unnerving, having Pedro sit there, just watching your every move. But it is sweet that he wants to help take care of you when you're feeling so crappy.

After you finish your soup, you tell Pedro that you'd like to rest for a while because you're starting to feel sleepy.

"Can I lie down with you?" Pedro asks. You nod.

"I'd like that."

Pedro takes your tray and bowl back into the kitchen and returns to climb into the bed with you.

You snuggle with Pedro, already starting to doze off.

...........................

When you awaken the next time, you're feeling somewhat better and kind of hungry again.

Your head isn't hurting as badly and your throat isn't as sore. Your stomach is feeling a hundred percent better. (Well, mostly.)

Pedro makes you some more chicken soup. And he makes himself some food, too, you sit in bed and enjoy your dinner.

"Thanks for taking such good care of me today, Pedro," you say. "It was really sweet of you."

Pedro flashes that adorable grin of his and you just melt. Pedro is such a beautiful person. Inside and out.

"You're welcome, mi amor. Besides, you can make it up to me the next time I get sick."

"Which hopefully won't be for a long time yet," you tease him and Pedro laughs.

"Definitely, chica."