Javier Pena-New Agent part three

You and Javi have been slowly getting closer as you continue to work together. You think you might be falling in love with him. One evening, you both end up hanging out and things get a little... heated.

.......................

You've been working your ass off lately with Javi and Steve. You feel like you're gaining some ground on catching the bad guys.

One evening, you're hanging out with Javi at his place and just relaxing, enjoying some food and drinks.

"This is nice," you remark, sliding closer to Javier and slipping your arm around him.

Javier smirks as he begins stroking your cheek gently. He leans closer for a kiss and you lean into it.

"You're one of a kind, chica," Javi murmurs. You smirk.

"How many other girls have you said that to?" Javier chuckles softly as he pulls you closer. You snuggle closer to him.

"A gentleman never tells, mi amor," Javier murmurs. You straddle Javier and place your hands on his shoulders.

"Javi, I think I might be falling for you." You brush your lips over his mustache and he grins.

"Is that so, chica?"

"Yeah." Javier holds you by the waist and gazes deep into your eyes. His brown eyes are so beautiful.

"I think I might be falling for you, too." You feel your heart jump inside your chest.

Did Javier Pena actually tell you that he was falling for you? You can't believe it.

"Wow," you whisper. "This seems... surreal."

"For me, too. I didn't think that it'd come to this so soon." You give him a Look.

"What do you mean, this soon? We've been working together for weeks, asshole."

Javi chuckles and gently kisses you. You rest your head on his chest and slip your arm around his waist.

You close your eyes, just listening to the soft sounds of Javier's breathing. He makes you feel so safe and happy and like a completely different person.

"Yeah, you're right, Y/N. We have at that." He pauses. "I guess I just never expected to fall so hard for you."

"Probably because I was so mean to you." Javi chuckles again and you kiss him.

"No argument there, chica."

"Well, you were an asshole to me. So I'd say it's pretty damn even."

Javi holds you closer.

"Yeah, I'd say so, too."

"Can I stay here with you tonight, Javi?" You ask, beginning to feel sleepy. It's been a long week and all you want to do is cuddle with Javier for the weekend.

"Yeah, mi amor. You can stay."

...................

You decide to make Javier breakfast in bed and he really likes that. He hungrily eats everything that you fix him.

"Geez, hungry much?" You tease him and he just flips you off. You smack his leg and he jumps at the sharp contact.

"Oh, you're going to abuse me now?" Javi cocks an eyebrow at you, but you just smile sweetly at him before leaning in for a kiss.

"You're a real pain in my ass, Pena."

Javier grabs you and pulls you against him. You struggle and giggle, trying to get away.

Javier doesn't release you. You finally give in to him, twisting around and clinging tightly to his body.

Javier leans closer and begins gently peppering your entire body with kisses.

"I could say the same thing about you, Y/N," Javier says softly against you.

"I know I am, Javi. I...I just want to be with... you." He kisses your forehead and you melt into his embrace.

"As I want to be with you."