I meet him atlast!

Qin Xiuying was no where to be seen within a blink of an eye. It didn't take her long to somehow stumble and reach the great martial avenue where the new God had just ascended.

As she reached there, there were blinding lights and the silhouette of a person could be seen.

But the very next moment, the crowd present there exclaimed in unison,

"It's "The Crown Prince of Xianle" again!! For Heaven's sake he ascended againnnnnnnnnnn!!! "

On the other hand, there was someone who was so overly excited that she almost fainted.

Qin Xiuying,  I am so dead, it's Xie Lian! Ahhhh, I can really meet Xie Lian!  I am still not dreaming right!?

The crowd of people had already dispersed while cursing after seeing that the misfortunate laughingstock had ascended for the third time! It was only Ling Wen out there, who walked forward with a scroll in her hands. Even Qin Xiuying was still standing there, dazed in a corner and only when her eyes met those of Ling Wen did she come back to the reality.

Ling Wen seemed as if she wanted to speak but stayed quiet and went to greet Xie Lian. Even Xie Lian noticed Qin Xiuying and offered her a sweet smile. 

Qin Xiuying had internally passed out already... What the heck! X-Xi- Xi-iiielian ~ He!– he smiled at me !! My mind! Arghh, Hua Cheng will kill me if I act like this, uhhh, let me calm downnnn! 'You are just a third wheeler!!' I must remember this!

My work of preventing the Bell from falling over Mu Qing is done, I better slip out of here before I really go crazy...

And so, Ling Wen and Xielian went across a bridge discussing and smiling awkwardly about some unknown matters, which obviously was not unknown to a certain someone...

******

That entire day, Qin Xiuying didn't come out of her new temporary palace. Only when she reached a certain number of followers would she have a permanent palace under herself. It was weird to think that she already had many new followers who had started offering her incense sticks. The whole day went by day dreaming and fulfilling the requests made by the mortals. It was still like a dream, being a God and meeting all the characters that she always dreamed of...

At night Ling Wen came to check on her, " Qin Xiuying? In the morning,  did you have something to say to me?"

Qin Xiuying,  " Uhh, no ~ I just wanted to see who ascended..."

Ling Wen,  " Oh right! I almost forgot that you were asking about His Highness the Crown Prince just a few days ago, it's really a coincidence that he ascended again... "

Qin Xiuying,  Of course he deserves to ascend a million times!! Well no, not a million times as he doesnt even deserve to be banished!!!!!!

Qin Xiuying,  " Mn... By the way, will he be going down to the mortal realm for some task?"

Ling Wen,  " Yes but — how do you know?  You already heard from someone?  "

Qin Xiuying awkwardly laughed and spoke, " Well yah – I heard that from some people who where present in the communication array..., I mean not from the main gods, but a few subordinates were speaking about him, so –"

Ling Wen,  " Oh, you must be getting  along quiet well with others, that’s great then ! "

Qin Xiuying,  Huh? what great? I still haven't even become familiar with anyone yet, and who is even bothered to speak about our dear Xie Lian?! Hmph! 

Qin Xiuying,  " So... what happened there? Uh well, I am just curious about what goes on in the communication array, and nothing else...

Ling Wen smiled in her usual way, " Right, Don't worry, I will take you there one day. You see, people here are not very fond of him, so naturally there wasn't anything good happening in there, it was just like a busy fish market of the mortal realm there. In short it is  a completely chaotic place..."

Qin Xiuying,  " Oh, ... what's the mission by the way? "

Ling Wen,  " I see you are quiet enthusiastic. It's about the missing brides in Yu Jun mountains. Out there we were just looking for some martial God who can accompany him to lend spiritual powers. Well, he was banished,  so he can't use his spiritual powers and hence we were looking for someone to go along with him..."

Qin Xiuying,  " So? They agreed? "

Ling Wen,  " * Sigh*  only if General Nan Yang wouldn't have spoken up...

Well, his palace suffered severe damage due to the tremors and so did those of other Heaven Officials. Also General Xuan Zhen was fuming, for a bell almost fell on top of him, and also he mentioned some female goodness who too was almost injured due to it.

I wonder who though, he didn't mention her name..."

Qin Xiuying,  What the hell is wrong with these two! Once, I was able to shut Mu Qing up,  Feng Xin had to speak up! And this Mu Qing! It never even touched him, and from when did he even  care if I was hurt or not?! They have to find a way to humiliate him, don't they?"

Qin Xiuying,  " I see, well those tremors were not his fault anyways"

Ling Wen,  " Ah, it seems as if there is atleast someone who cares and is concerned~"

Qin Xiuying,  I dare not have the audacity to be too much concerned. He is already taken...

Qin Xiuying,  " Uhh, I just spoke frankly...nothing like that... So did you find anyone?" 
Aish, even I am a Martial God now, don't forget me!!

Ling Wen,  " Not yet... but don't worry I will get someone soon... Wait you– how about you? 

...

Uhh, nevermind, you are new and have no experience,  and also you haven't been able to practice under General Pei because of his busy schedules...Nevermind what I said, I just don't want to trouble you!"

Qin Xiuying,  " Ahh Ling Wen! I am completely fine with it, ... unless I just turn out to be a burden... Well, right, I don't have practical experience,  but later can I just go down at the mortal realm and have  a look at how things are carried out? I mean, for experience...please?" She kept looking at Ling Wen with puppy eyes full of hope.

Ling Wen,  " Alright, alright ! I will send you there when there is need for you to be present. Just don't mind, but for now I will send someone who is experienced to accompany , you may join in later. "

Qin Xiuying,  " Sure! Thank you so much!"

Ling  Wen, " Haha, all right, you should have some rest now, I will start assigning you to help with the tasks of Ling Wen palace tomorrow. Good night! "

Qin Xiuying,  " Good night! "

Ahh Ling Wen seems soooo nice! Umm, nope nope, I must never be offguard, ahh it feels so bad to think of Ling Wen in some other way... 

But, Oh my heart! It might just exploded anytime now! I can officially start third wheeling Hualian now!"